Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
What makes a sound, and what imagery do certain soundscapes evoke – a wash of nostalgia, a long-forgotten memory, the serenity of wilderness? Experience how sound, a fundamental element of music, integrates with Chinese chamber music. Listen to how sound originates from the natural soundscapes in Singapore and guides you through an immersive aural experience on a voyage of nature.
Of Music and Sound is Ding Yi’s annual iconic multidisciplinary series that blends Chinese chamber music with different art forms. Evoking your aural senses, the concert amplifies your sense of...
Start Sales Date
4 Dec 2020, 9am
Approximately 1 hour
Admission Rules of Esplanade:
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
- Infants in arms or children below the age of 6 shall not be admitted.
- Children above 6 years must purchase ticket for admission.
Late Seating Advisory
- You are strongly advised to be seated before the performance start time.
- No admission will be allowed into the venue once the performance has commenced.
- Exceptions may be made at Esplanade's discretion depending on the nature of the performance.
Photography/Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Please note that photographs and videos of patrons may be taken at this event for use in our archival and publicity material.
Concession (Students / Senior Citizen (aged 60 years & above) / NSF): S$20
*Patrons unable to present proof of eligibility are required to upgrade their concession tickets to full price tickets
Orange Section - Seats are in single or pairs (1 - 2 seats)
Blue Section - Seats are in three or four in a row (3 - 4 seats)