Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
The Stage Club presents
By David Mamet
Directed by Loh An Lin
Oleanna, written by David Mamet, charts the blistering power-play between John, a professor at a prestigious university, and Carol, his young female student. A covert and overt breaking of boundaries occur in this modern take of he-said-she-said, contextualised within the highly politicised space of higher education.
Considered to be Mamet's most controversial play, Oleanna has shocked and enraged audiences since its first performance in 1992. What does political correctness and ...
Start Sales Date
19 Apr 2021, 9am
19 Apr 2021, 10am
1 Hour 40 Minutes (no interval)
Rating / Age Limit
- Rating: Advisory 16 - Some Mature Content and Coarse Language.
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
- Recommended for children aged 8 and above.
Late Seating Advisory:
- Please be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- Latecomers will not be admitted.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No photography, video recording and audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Please note that photographs and videos of patrons may be taken at this event for use in our archival and publicity material.
- There is a glass panel in front of Row AA at the Circle seats section.
- Left & Right Circle seats are SINGLE seats in a row.
- Please be informed that Balcony BL/1-2 and Balcony BR/1-2 at the Circle seats section are restricted view seats.
- Booster seats are available on a first-come-first-served basis. They are not guaranteed and are not included with the purchase of your ticket. Patrons are welcome to bring their own.
Help Us Keep Everyone Safe
- Use TraceTogether app or token for SafeEntry check-in.
- Maintain safe distancing between groups.
- Keep your mask on and practice good personal hygiene.
- Strictly no food & beverage allowed in the performance venue.
- Venue reserves the right not to admit patrons who do not comply with prevailing safe management measures.
- Stay at home if you or your children are unwell
1) Ticket holders will need to separately obtain their own COVID-19 ( ART / PCR) tests from the MOH-approved test providers.
2) Ticket holders are expected to bear their own costs of Pre-Event Testing at appointed clinics.
3) Ticket holders who have successfully completed COVID-19 vaccination in Singapore will be exempted from PET (i.e. 14 days have passed since the date of the last required dose for your vaccination).
4) For more details on Pre-Event Testing, please visit https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19/pet.
(Guidelines are subjected to changes based on prevailing Safety Management Measures. Patrons are advised to check for updates on admission of the event periodically.)
Mon - Thu shows
Standard: S$47, S$45
Fri - Sun & PH shows
Standard: S$50, S$47