Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
TM is an intimate, participatory performance that wants us to connect with this “other”. Not to focus on the differences in world view but instead on what unites us.
Today, a secret cell from our movement has executed a successful worldwide operation. We hold the victory in our hands. We will triumph over the infidels.
Our brothers and sisters are among you.
We are many.
We are global
We are TM.
If you’re wondering what TM stands for and how you can become a member, we’re happy to invite you to...
Start Sales Date
14 Apr 2021, 9am onwards
Esplanade Box Office:
14 Apr 2021 onwards, 12 noon - 6pm
Approximately 30 minutes, no intermission
PG13 - Parental Guidance 13 (Mature content)
Performed in English
- TM is a live, online performance for one audience member at a time.
- PG 13: Mature content
- Recommended for 16 years and above
- No entry for latecomers
- Please arrive and enter into the performance room at least 5 minutes before the start of your allotted time.
- The event link to access the performance platform will be sent to ticketholders by The Studios team by 7pm before the commencement of the show daily.
- TM must be viewed with Google Chrome. Please make sure Google Chrome is installed on your computer
- If you encounter technical difficulties, please email email@example.com for assistance
- Make sure your microphone and webcam are working and are turned on. It's advised to wear headphones to avoid any distractions.
Ontroerend Goed is an award-winning Belgian theatre performance group that produces self-devised work grounded in the here and now, inviting audiences to participate as well as observe. The theatre company has been hailed by Financial Times as “one of the most influential forces on British theatre”. Ontroerend Goed first made its mark on the international scene in 2007 with The Smile Off Your Face. Their hit production Once and For All was an uncompromising celebration of raw teenage energy on stage. Ontroerend Goed has been touring the world for the last 15 years with their personal trilogy (The Smile Off Your Face, Internal, A Game of You), Audience, A History Of Everything (with Sydney Theatre Company), with their teenage hits Once And For All We’re All Going To Tell You Who We Are So Shut Up And Listen, Teenage Riot and All That Is Wrong, the political game show Fight Night, the palindrome-trip Are we not drawn onward to new erA, the feminist manifesto Sirens and their most recent shows World Without Us, £¥€$ and Loopstation With every new piece of work, Ontroerend Goed provides an intense experience constructed in reality. The company has won numerous prizes and has performed in New York, Sydney and London to critical acclaim. Ontroerend Goed was also part of the Singapore International Festival of Arts (2011), where they staged Internal and A Game of You.