Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
Presented by Nine Years Theatre, a modern retelling of the great Sophoclean tragedy, Oedipus Rex.
All Eyes On A Man Who Is Blind
The city of Thebes is suffering under a devastating pandemic. President Oedipus vows to put an end to the crisis and help restore the city, like he once did before. Upon consulting the Oracle, the solution is clear. Find the murderer of their previous leader, Laius. So begins a manhunt for the city’s most wanted. But as the investigation starts, secrets from the past resurface.
In a thrilling ...
Internet & Hotline:
28 Dec 2020, 9.00am
Performed in Mandarin, with English surtitles, including closed captions for the deaf and hard-of-hearing.
Approximately 1 hour 45 minutes
- For patrons seated in the Stalls, will enter using the Robertson Walk entrance.
- For patrons seated in the Circle, will enter using the Merbau Road entrance.
Rating / Age Limit
- Rating: Advisory (Some Mature Content)
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance
- No admission for infants-in-arms
- Admission for audience age 7 years and above
Late Seating/ Re-entry Advisory
- Late arrival or Re-entry may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, video recording or audio recording is permitted for this event
Standard: S$42, S$38