20 Nov 2019, 9am
20 Nov 2019, 10am
In Conversation with President Barack Obama
President Barack Obama's path to success is unlike any other. As a global leader, pioneer and 44th president of the United States, his journey is one of resilience, perseverance and triumph, the result of exceptional determination and true tenacity.
In times of great challenge and change, President Obama’s leadership ushered in a stronger economy, a more equal society, a nation more secure at home and more respected around the world.
Drawing on the themes that shaped his presidency, President Obama will share remarks on his time in office and his thoughts on leadership in the world.
We invite business leaders to join us for this extraordinary event and hear from one of the greatest world leaders of our generation, President Barack Obama.
Approximately 1 hour 30 minutes
Rating / Age Limit
- A valid ticket (provided by The Growth Faculty) must be provided to be granted entrance to the event.
- Only tickets from The Growth Faculty will be honoured.
- The Growth Faculty will manually allocate the tickets by purchase date and seating details will be sent with the ticket 2 weeks before the event.
- Children under 16 are recommended to be accompanied by an adult.
- This will be a high security event so please arrive early to allow time to get through the security procedures. There will be metal detectors and x ray machines.
- No laptops, tablets, cameras, or video cameras are permitted.
- Please be seated 15 minutes before the event start time. Latecomers will not be permitted.
- If accessible seating is required, please contact Community Manager Eliza Stanley at email@example.com
- Venue has an onsite carpark. For VIP ticket holders, complimentary parking is included.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is allowed for this event.
On November 4, 2008, Barack Obama was elected the 44th President of the United States, winning more votes than any candidate in history. He took office at a moment of crisis unlike any America had seen in decades – a nation at war, a planet in peril, the American Dream itself threatened by the worst economic calamity since the Great Depression. And yet, despite all manner of political obstruction, Obama’s leadership helped rescue the economy, revitalize the American auto industry, reform the health care system to cover another twenty million Americans, and put the country on a firm course to a clean energy future – all while overseeing the longest stretch of job creation in American history. On the world stage, Obama’s belief in America’s indispensable leadership and strong, principled diplomacy helped wind down the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, decimate al Qaeda and eliminate the world’s most wanted terrorists, shut down Iran’s nuclear weapons program, open up a new chapter with the people of Cuba, and unite humanity in coordinated action to combat a changing climate.
Barack Obama and his wife, Michelle, are the proud parents of two daughters – Malia, 21, and Sasha, 18.
Please ensure email and contact details provided are accurate upon booking. The Growth Faculty will email out tickets to delegates 2 weeks prior to the event. SISTIC will not issue any tickets upon purchase. For further clarification, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org