Nirmanika : Reimagined
A signature repertoire of Apsaras Arts Dance Company, Nirmanika : Reimagined is brought to stage at the historic Victoria Theatre, celebrating its 10th year anniversary in 2021.
Originally conceived & conceptualised by Aravinth Kumarasamy in 2011, Nirmanika, means architectonics in Sanskrit. The worship of Shiva in the form of the five elements – fire, water, wind, earth & space, a key concept in Hinduism is explored and embedded in the architecture of temples. This production uses the expressive nature of Bharatanatyam to deconstruct and re-crea...
Start Sales Date
Early Bird Sales:
Internet & Mobile:
10 Sep 2021, 9am to 26 Sep 2021, 11.59pm
Internet & Mobile:
27 Sep 2021, 12am
Approximately 1 hour 15 minutes, no interval
English (with English surtitles narrative)
Safe Management Measures
- To ensure sufficient time for admission and safe distancing, please arrive at the venue at least 30 mins before the start of the concert.
- All tickets holders are required to check in to SafeEntry through either scanning the QR code using the TraceTogether App on their phone, or by presenting their TraceTogether to be scanned. Latecomers will only be admitted at suitable breaks, if any.
- No changing of seats is allowed.
- Rating : General
- No admission for patrons below 6 years of age
- Patrons aged 6 years and above must have a purchased ticket for entry
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance
- All patrons need to show proof of full vaccination on their TraceTogether app/token
- The organisers are entitled to decline entry to any patron who has not followed the national vaccination program.
- Children aged 6-12 years must be accompanied by vaccinated individuals only.
Late Seating Advisory
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes before the start of the performance.
- Late admission may only be permitted during a suitable pause during the production.
Photography/Video Recording rules
- No photography, video or audio recording is permitted for this event.
1) Ticket holders will need to separately obtain their own COVID-19 ( ART / PCR) tests from the MOH-approved test providers.
2) Ticket holders are expected to bear their own costs of Pre-Event Testing at appointed clinics.
3) Ticket holders who have successfully completed COVID-19 vaccination in Singapore will be exempted from PET (i.e. 14 days have passed since the date of the last required dose for your vaccination).
4) For more details on Pre-Event Testing, please visit https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19/pet.
(Guidelines are subjected to changes based on prevailing Safety Management Measures. Patrons are advised to check for updates on admission of the event periodically.)
All persons entering live performance venues are required to check in via TT-only SafeEntry through either scanning the QR code using the TraceTogether App on their phone, or by presenting their TraceTogether Token to be scanned. Other check-in modes, such as using the phone’s camera, SingPass Mobile, other QR code reader apps, or using NRIC/FIN and other photo IDs, will not be accepted.
Children aged 12 years and below may be exempted from pre-event testing, but the number of such children must not exceed 20% of the total audience size (rounded down to the nearest whole number). Exempted children must only be in the same group as other children in their household. However, they can be in the same group as other individuals aged 13 years and above who are either: (i) fully vaccinated; (ii) recovered from COVID-19; or (iii) have obtained a negative result on a Pre-Event Test taken in the past 24 hours before the expected end of the event.
Live performances are currently not allowed to resume in food and beverage establishments and wedding receptions regardless of venue, as there is a higher likelihood of mingling, talking, where food is being consumed with patrons who are unmasked.
- Audience members must be masked.
- Audience members are to remain static and not move around the venue during the performance.
- While audience members may move from set to set (or point to point) in their groups in-between live performance segments, they are to remain stationary during a live performance.
- No audience participation in a live performance.
- No physical interactions between audiences and performers (e.g. autograph/photograph sessions, inviting members of the audience on stage).
- A safe distance of 3m is to be maintained between audiences and performers at all times.
- Venues without a clearly defined stage area should have floor markings to mark out the 3m safe distance between performers and audience and ensure that the safe distance is observed.
- If the live performance is taking place on a stage which places performers at a higher vantage point, a safe distance of more than 3m is encouraged, due to the trajectory of droplet projection.
- Audience members are encouraged to make online ticket purchases and use e-payment methods.
- No intermissions and pre/post-performance receptions, in order to reduce congregations of people and audience mingling.
Standard: S$45, S$65, S$80
- Available through SISTIC Internet & Mobile Channels
- Applicable to all price category
- Applicable from 10 to 26 Sep 2021