Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
Learn new skills and boost your creativity and confidence in this multi-sensory workshop where parent and child participate in movement, drama and craft activities in a safe environment. Developed by the Singapore Repertory Theatre, this workshop brings participants on an experiential journey which culminates in the Biennale exhibition space. Suitable for children 3 - 4 years old.
Start Sales Date
6 Jan 2020, 9am
6 Jan 2020, 10am
Approximately 1 hour
- This workshop will commence with a minimum of 6 parent-child pairs.
- Participants are advised to arrive at least 10 minutes before the stipulated start time.
- Please provide proof of purchase by providing either your SISTIC ticket or e-ticket for admission into workshop space.
- This ticket admits one only; unauthorised duplicates will not be granted entry.
- The Singapore Art Museum reserves the right to ask any person(s) to leave the premises due to unruly or objectionable conduct and behaviour.
- The Singapore Art Museum is not responsible for any loss, damage or personal injury sustained by the participant.
- Ticket prices and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
Age Limit Advisory
- Suitable for children between the ages of 3 and 4 years old.
- Each ticket includes a parent-child pair.
Accessibility and PDPA Advisories
- Please note that photographs, video and/or audio recordings may be taken during the programme. As the images/recordings may be used for the museum’s publicity and promotional purposes, please approach our staff on-site if you would like to opt out.
About the Singapore Repertory Theatre
SRT is one of the leading English language theatre producers and presenters in Asia founded in 1993. The company has produced a number of critically acclaimed plays which include ART and international collaborations such as Royal Shakespeare Company’s King Lear. SRT produces the very successful Shakespeare in the Park season and is also one of the biggest producers of children’s theatre in Southeast Asia. It is also very active in the local community with a Learning & Engagement programme and is supported by the National Arts Council under the Major Company Scheme from April 2017 to March 2020.
About Singapore Biennale 2019
Titled Every Step in the Right Direction, Singapore Biennale 2019 features more than 70 artists and art collectives from around the world. This international contemporary art exhibition can be viewed at venues across Singapore, including National Gallery Singapore, Gillman Barracks, de Suantio Gallery at Singapore Management University, Asian Civilisations Museum and more. This sixth edition of the Singapore Biennale is commissioned by the National Arts Council and organised by the Singapore Art Museum (www.singaporeartmuseum.sg).