Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
Join Singapore Biennale curator John Tung on this special day that happens once every four years to explore Biennale works that touch on the relationship between humans and nature.
Start Sales Date
14 Feb 2020, 9am
14 Feb 2020, 10am
Approximately 1 hour, no interval
- Each ticket admits 1 person.
- Participants are advised to arrive at least 10 minutes before the stipulated start time.
- Please provide proof of purchase by providing either your SISTIC ticket or e-ticket for admission into workshop space.
- This ticket admits one only; unauthorised duplicates will not be granted entry.
- The Singapore Art Museum reserves the right to ask any person(s) to leave the premises due to unruly or objectionable conduct and behaviour.
- The Singapore Art Museum is not responsible for any loss, damage or personal injury sustained by the participant.
- Ticket prices and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
Age Limit Advisory
- Recommended children aged 7 years old and above.
Accessibility and PDPA Advisories
- Please note that photographs, video and/or audio recordings may be taken during the programme. As the images/recordings may be used for the museum’s publicity and promotional purposes, please approach our staff on-site if you would like to opt out.
About Singapore Biennale 2019
Titled Every Step in the Right Direction, Singapore Biennale 2019 features more than 70 artists and art collectives from around the world. This international contemporary art exhibition can be viewed at venues across Singapore, including National Gallery Singapore, Gillman Barracks, de Suantio Gallery at Singapore Management University, Asian Civilisations Museum and more. This sixth edition of the Singapore Biennale is commissioned by the National Arts Council and organised by the Singapore Art Museum (www.singaporeartmuseum.sg).