Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
Through this Yin Yoga and Meditation session, we will be able to tune into our bodies on a deeper level and listen to an ever-shifting ambient soundscape, async – volume designed by Biennale artists, Zakkubalan in collaboration with Ryuichi Sakamoto.
This programme is suitable for ages 18 years old and above. Please bring along your own Yoga mats. Each ticket includes a visit to the Singapore Biennale 2019 on day of programme.
Start Sales Date
21 Feb 2020, 9am
21 Feb 2020, 10am
Approximately 1 hour 30 minutes
- Each ticket includes a visit to the Singapore Biennale 2019 on day of programme.
- Participants are advised to arrive at least 10 minutes before the stipulated start time.
- Please provide proof of purchase by providing either your SISTIC ticket or e-ticket for admission into workshop space.
- This ticket admits one only; unauthorised duplicates will not be granted entry.
- The Singapore Art Museum reserves the right to ask any person(s) to leave the premises due to unruly or objectionable conduct and behaviour.
- The Singapore Art Museum is not responsible for any loss, damage or personal injury sustained by the participant.
- Ticket prices and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
Age Limit Advisory
- Suitable for patrons aged 18 years old and above.
Accessibility and PDPA Advisories
- Please note that photographs, video and/or audio recordings may be taken during the programme. As the images/recordings may be used for the museum’s publicity and promotional purposes, please approach our staff on-site if you would like to opt out.
About the breathe movement
The Breathe Movement is a social organisation that seeks to increase the emotional and mental resiliency of individuals through the practice and philosophies of yoga.
Through the synchronization of breath, organic movement and creative expression, we want to inspire individuals to connect with their inner strength, confidence and ability to make healthy, sustainable life-choices.
About Singapore Biennale 2019
Titled Every Step in the Right Direction, Singapore Biennale 2019 features more than 70 artists and art collectives from around the world. This international contemporary art exhibition can be viewed at venues across Singapore, including National Gallery Singapore, Gillman Barracks, de Suantio Gallery at Singapore Management University, Asian Civilisations Museum and more. This sixth edition of the Singapore Biennale is commissioned by the National Arts Council and organised by the Singapore Art Museum (www.singaporeartmuseum.sg).