The world's first NERF Action Xperience Arena features themed activity zones inspired by NERF products, foam-based toys, and weaponry. Spanning over 18,000 square feet, it helps promote personal strength while encouraging teamwork. With your Kick Off pass, you may access the Conquer zone that lets you play through thrilling landscapes such as The Volcano, The Glacier, The Summit, and The Ice Cliff. You may also enter the Compete zone, which includes Zombie City and Camp Dune.
Experience the first NERF Action Xperience arena in the world
Engage in family-frien...
Start Sales Date
On sale now
Approximately 3 hours
- Children six years old and below are not allowed.
- Dress code: Covered shoes are required for all mentioned activities, except for The Volcano, which requires grip socks.
- The Volcano (Time trial with three obstacles)
- The Glacier (Drop slide)
- The Summit (Beginner and intermediate rope course, both with eight obstacles)
- The Ice Cliff (Perspex rock wall)
- Zombie City
- Camp Dune
- Operating hours may change without prior notice.
- Please check the attraction's official website before your visit.
- The general safety rules and guidelines for each zone are displayed throughout NERF Action Xperience.
- Like most sporting activities, activities within NERF Action Xperience create the potential for injury even when done properly and following appropriate rules and guidelines.
- Do not attempt any activity, flip, jump, or trick shots you don’t think you can handle.
- Flips or other trick shots can be dangerous, so perform at your own risk.
- Failure to adhere to any of NERF Action Xperience rules can/will result in the loss of your play time.
- Everyone entering NERF Action Xperience must have completed and signed a valid NERF Action Xperience waiver. Those under 18 must have it signed/completed by their parent, legal guardian, or someone with power of attorney.
- Please refer to here (https://www.nerfax.com.sg/faq) for more guidelines.
This venue has implemented specific COVID-19 precautionary measures, please read more here
This venue has implemented specific COVID-19 precautionary measures:
This operator requires you to wear a face mask. This operator requires you to observe social distancing.
This operator requires you to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test result.
This operator requires you to show proof of your COVID-19 vaccination.
This operator requires you to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test result or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19.
Important Notice: Only groups of up to 5 fully vaccinated visitors to enter the premise. Groups above permissible size will be denied.
Unvaccinated children aged 12 years and below may be included within the group of 5 as long as all these children are from the same household.