Leave the stresses of school and work behind and spend quality family time together, as you unwind and recharge with nature and the arts at #mydurian. We’ll let you in on the secrets behind the diverse ecosystem in Esplanade’s flourishing Forecourt Garden, located at our entrance. From learning about the healing properties of some plants to getting up close with one of the world’s most beautiful trees, this tour of our wild garden in the heart of the city will enthral all in the family.
During the tour, you will also get acquainted with the sculptures by Singapore’s renowned arti...
Approximately 1 hour 30 minutes
Admission Rules of Esplanade:
- All patrons are required to use the TraceTogether app or token via the SafeEntry Gateway. We regret that patrons who do not have the app or the token will be denied entry.
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
- Infants in arms or children below the age of 4 shall not be admitted.
- Children 4 years and above must purchase ticket for admission.
- All children must be accompanied by at least one adult. Accompanying adult must be 16 years old and above.
Late Seating Advisory
- No admission will be allowed once the tour has commenced.
Help Us Keep Everyone Safe
- Maintain safe distancing between groups.
- Keep your mask on and practice good personal hygiene.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided around the centre and in the performance venues.
- Strictly no food & beverage allowed in the performance venues.
- Unless otherwise stated, audiences are not required to go through pre-event Antigen Rapid Test.
- Esplanade reserves the right not to admit patrons who do not comply with prevailing safe management measures.
- Stay at home if you're unwell.
All tour participants are advised to read Esplanade’s General Advisory at https://www.esplanade.com/visitor-guide/general-advisory ahead of your visit to the centre.
Please also take note of the following guidelines for Esplanade’s Guided Tours:
- Only tickets purchased through SISTIC or Esplanade’s authorised partners will be accepted.
- For safe distancing, all Esplanade Guided Tours will only be able to accommodate a maximum of five participants per tour.
- Please help to be socially responsible by keeping your masks on and maintaining a 1m distance between groups at all times during the tour.
Please be advised that in the case of wet weather, the tour will either be rescheduled to another date or postponed to a later time on the same day. Participants will be updated at the venue on the day.
$40 for 1 adult and 1 child
$20 for every additional person attending the tour with each adult-child pair
For more information or to request for a Mandarin speaking guide, email email@example.com or call 6828 8377 between 12pm to 6pm daily.
- $35 for 1 adult and 1 child for E&Me Black members