An Esplanade Commission
da:ns festival commissions five leading contemporary dance companies in Singapore with an open invitation to create new works that represent their identity and artistic direction for the near future. Over two weekends, experience the distinct dance practices, viewpoints, and expressions of each company as they perform alongside one another at the Esplanade Theatre.
Heading the first weekend (8 & 9 Oct) are P7:1SMA and T.H.E Dance Company.
P7:1SMA explores the intersection of traditional and contemporary practices, using dance...
Start Sales Date
E&Me Priority Booking
19 Aug 2021, 9am
20 Aug 2021, 9am
Esplanade Box Office:
20 Aug, 12 noon - 6pm
Approximately 1 hour 30 minutes, with no intermission
Admission Rules of Esplanade:
- All patrons are required to do SafeEntry check-in at the venue via the TraceTogether app or token only. Other modes of SafeEntry check-in will not be accepted from 24 Apr 2021. To ensure a smooth entry, please download the TraceTogether app ahead of the performance if you have not already done so. We regret that patrons who do not have the app or the token will be denied entry.
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
- Infants in arms or children below the age of 6 shall not be admitted.
- Children 6 years and above must purchase ticket for admission.
Late Seating Advisory
- You are strongly advised to be seated before the performance start time.
- Latecomers will be admitted during suitable breaks, if any.
Photography/Video Recording Rules
- No flash photography, unauthorised professional photography, video and audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Please note that photographs and videos of patrons may be taken at this event for use in our archival and publicity material.
Help Us Keep Everyone Safe
- Maintain safe distancing between groups.
- Keep your mask on and practice good personal hygiene.
- Temperature screening is implemented at all entrances.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided around the centre and in the performance venues.
- Strictly no food & beverage allowed in the performance venues.
- Unless otherwise stated, audiences are not required to go through pre-event Antigen Rapid Test.
- Esplanade reserves the right not to admit patrons who do not comply with prevailing safe management measures.
- Stay at home if you're unwell.
As part of the safe management measures, Pre-Event Testing (PET) is compulsory for all audiences attending this performance, except for those who are fully vaccinated#. Children aged 12 and below may be exempted from PET. Limited number of children in this age group will be admitted into the venue upon verification by our ushers at the door. This is to ensure the number of children does not exceed 20% of the total audience size.
#Full vaccination refers to:
• two weeks after the second dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty, Moderna or any COVID-19 vaccines under the World Health Organisation's (WHO) emergency use list
• recovered from a COVID-19 infection
Patrons who have not completed the full vaccination can register for their on-site PET at Esplanade in advance (available only for selected performances), at no cost to you. Details to be provided to ticket holders closer to show date.
Do bring along your negative PET test result notice, photo identification, and mobile device with updated TraceTogether (TT) app or token for SafeEntry check in. We regret that patrons who do not have their photo ID, the app or token will be denied entry. For details, please click here.
Standard: S$38, S$25
only applies for
$38 for seats up to Circle 1
- 15% savings for E&Me Black members
- 15% savings for E&Me White members
- 10% savings for E&Me Discover members (Subject to availability)
$30 for seats up to Circle 1
$20 for seats from Circle 2 to Circle 3
- for Student, Senior Citizen (aged 60 years and above) and NSF
- Subject to availability
$60 for seats up to Circle 1
$40 for seats from Circle 2 to Circle 3
- Purchase one ticket from each weekend
- Subject to availability