Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
Su-Lin's mother, Molly, considers herself a collector. To her, everything has a story, and a place in her home. When Su-Lin's American boyfriend asks to visit, this sets mother and daughter on a collision course.
Why does Molly feel the need to surround herself with objects from her past? What does Su-Lin learn when she digs through things that she's usually forbidden to touch? And can the relationship between Molly and Su-Lin survive coming face-to-face with their deepest, darkest secrets?
Humorous and heart-breaking, Mi...
Start Sales Date
9 Nov 2020, 9am
9 Nov 2020, 10am
Approximately 1 hour only
with no interval
Rating / Age Limit
- IMDA Advisory: General
- No admission for patrons below 12 years old.
- Patrons 12 years and above must purchase ticket for entry.
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
Late Seating Advisory
- Please arrive at the time indicated on your e-ticket.
- Late admission may only be permitted during a suitable pause, depending on the nature of the performance.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is permitted for this event
The health and safety of our audiences, cast and colleagues remains Wild Rice’s priority. To ensure you feel secure and comfortable at all times, we are closely following the government’s health guidelines throughout our venue.
With your cooperation, we will be implementing the following safety measures:
- Temperature Screening
- TraceTogether Enabled*
- Face Masks Required
- Distanced Seating
- Hand Sanitisers Available
- Regular Cleaning
- Antimicrobial Shield
Standard: S$35, S$30, S$25
(Please note that tickets can be booked up to a maximum of 5 people seated together)