Michael Lives Forever: A Tribute To Michael Jackson
Join us as we relive and honour the moments of the greatest legend that ever lived – The King of Pop: Michael Jackson. Performing with a live band and entourage of dancers with over 60 costume changes, get ready to be wowed by the only impersonator mentioned on Michael Jackson’s official website – Rodrigo Teaser!
Following Michael's passing in 2009, Rodrigo management decided to produce a show in memory of Michael Jackson. Choreographed by Lavelle Smith Jr. – MJ’s choreographer, ‘Michael Lives Forever...
Waitlist Priority Sales:
29 Jun 2022, 9am - 29 Jun 2022, 9.59am
29 Jun 2022, 10am
29 Jun 2022, 10am
Approximately 2 hours
(with no interval)
For the safety of everyone, please observe the following Safe Management Measures (SMMs):
- All individuals are required to present an Acceptable Document [e.g. TraceTogether (TT) App/Token; HealthHub App; etc.] that confirm their Vaccination Status before entering the event venue. Individuals who are unable to verify their vaccination status will be denied entry.
- Wear a mask throughout the event.
- If you are unwell, do not attend the event.
Rating / Age Limit
- No admission for infants in arms and children below 7 years old
- Children 7 years and above must purchase a ticket for entry
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance
Late Seating Advisory
- Please be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time. There will be no admission into the venue once the performance has commenced. Admission may only be permitted during a suitable pause, depending on the nature of the performance
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No Flash Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is permitted for this event
- Booster seats are available on a first-come-first- served basis, from 1 hour prior to event start time. They are not guaranteed and are not included with the purchase of your ticket. Patrons are welcome to bring their own
- No outside food and beverage is allowed into the venue.
- Please be advised there are steps leading to most seats in the auditorium.
- Due to restricted lift access to The Star Theatre, kindly approach any of the ushers on event day for lift assistance. For more information, please email The Star PAC Front-of-House at email@example.com
- Designated wheelchair accessible seating is available at all levels.
- Wheelchair users: please contact SISTIC Hotline at +65 6348 5555 prior to making a booking.
- Due to limited parking lots, visitors are highly encouraged to take public transport or to park your vehicles at the surrounding nearby car parks.
- Alternative car parks: Rochester Mall, Ministry of Education, Fusionopolis, Biopolis at One-North, NTU Alumni Club and The Metropolis.
Rodrigo Teaser first started imitating Michael Jackson at the early age of 9. He then performed on numerous local TV shows in Brazil. In 2005 Rodrigo was selected to be highlighted on Michael's website as one of his top imitators and was asked to perform at his celebration party. He was then invited to New York City to perform at "30 Years of Magic" an event that highlighted imitators from Latin America. While back in Brazil, Rodrigo was already starting to develop a name for himself as the top Michael Jackson impersonator sharing the stage with some of the country's top artists. Rodrigo Teaser is the only impersonator mentioned on Michael Jackson’s official website.
‘Michael Lives Forever’ is choreographed by Lavelle Smith Jr. who has been Michael’s choreographer for over 20 years and has been involved in the music videos of singers such as En Vogue, Janet Jackson and Beyoncé Knowles. Smith has won the MTV Video Music Award for Best Choreography five times.
Standard: S$168, S$138, S$108, S$98, S$68
Box A and C: S$168
Restricted View: S$68
- $57 off for a pair of tickets.
- Applicable to Cat 2, 3 & 4.
- Applicable with purchase exact 2 ticket per transaction.
- Applicable from 3 Aug to 15 Aug 2022
- Applicable only through Authorised Agents.
- Payment only by NETS.
- Applicable to all categories.
- Applicable from 2 Aug 2022 onwards.