Literally so much has changed, but nothing will stop us from doing what we love, and we are so excited to finally share it with you through a long-awaited LIVE concert! Original songs like 我要你的愛, You Are The One and Through Your Eyes, as well as covers like Ice Cream Dynamite and Fight Song are how we will be showing our love. Will you 爱不爱?
Very importantly, you will also be part of the special few to get a sneak peek of the first single from our upcoming EP, and we hope that it gives you LIFE! Everyone, mark your calendars because we can’t wait to l...
Start Sales Date
17 May 2021, 2pm
17 May 2021, 2pm
English & Simplified Chinese
Approximately 60 minutes
- Does attending this event require Pre-Event Testing (PET)?
Yes. Everyone (including children, regardless of age) attending this event must have a valid negative Antigen Rapid Test (ART) or Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test result.
According to the Ministry of Health (MOH), ART is recommended for Pre-Event Testing as it has a shorter turnaround time. With ART, attendees may be able to receive their results within an hour, whereas with a PCR test, the process can take up to 48 hours.
If you intend to take the test at Marina Bay Sands right before the event starts, please factor in enough time to commute to the test and event venue, in addition to the waiting time for test results.
Do note that no refunds will be given to attendees who are unable to attend the show due to delays at the test venue.
- Do I have to pay for the PET?
Attendees can undergo a Pre-Event Test free of charge at:
1. Any of the following Dr Anywhere clinics here, including the soon to open clinic at Kent Ridge NUS, during operating hours, on 30 & 31 July 2021
1. At Begonia (Main) Ballroom, Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Level 3
Attendees must present valid identification (NRIC/FIN/Passport) and a valid e-ticket to be eligible for the complimentary PET.
Please note that you will have to pay for your Pre-Event Test if you opt to take the ART at any other MOH-Approved COVID-19 Test Providers.
The full list of MOH-Approved COVID-19 Test Providers can be found here.
- Who is exempted from PET?
i. Vaccinated individuals: Attendees who have completed the full vaccination regimen under the national vaccination programme and have had sufficient time to build up the adequate immunity will be exempted from PET. This means they must have had their second dose of Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty or the Moderna COVID-19 vaccines at least 14 days before the performance date.
These individuals must produce their vaccination status from the TraceTogether or HealthHub application prior to entry at the Sands Theatre. Screenshots and physical vaccination cards will not be accepted as well.
ii. Recovered individuals: Attendees who have recovered from COVID-19 must obtain a PET Exemption Notice from any MOH-Approved COVID-19 Test Providers. Attendees with a PET Exemption Notice will be allowed to enter or remain in the venue as long as the event period is within the validity period specified in their PET Exemption Notice.
- I have been vaccinated with Sinovac. Does this mean I can be exempt from PET?
As Sinovac is currently not a PSAR authorised vaccine, you will not be exempted from PET.
*Please note that the info is accurate as of 25 June 2021. For more information and updates, kindly refer to https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19/pet
- I have been vaccinated overseas. Does this mean I can be exempt from PET?
No. Only attendees who have completed the full vaccination regime in Singapore under the national vaccination programme will be exempted from PET
A Res: S$78
B Res: S$58
- Applicable to all students with a valid student pass and also National Service Full-Time (NSF) personnel
- Applicable to A-Res tickets only
- Limited to 30 July 9pm and 31 July 2pm performances
- A valid identity must be presented for admission
- Stringent check will be conducted at the door for Cool Tix tickets
- Book Here