Following 2 sold out shows in Singapore in 2016 & 2018, Masala Coffee returns to Singapore to excite you with their unique blend of world music. This show is a tribute to legendary music composers from South India from MSV, Ilayaraja, A R Rahman, Harris Jayaraj, Vidyasagar amongst others. We have carefully curated a setlist of timeless classics from the various musical geniuses to give you an unforgettable evening of live music. This show is 99% in Tamil.
Start Sales Date
14 Feb 2020, 10am
14 Feb 2020, 10am
Approximately 180 minutes
Rating / Age Limit
- No admission for children below 6 years old.
- Children 6 years old and above must purchase a ticket for admission.
- All children below 12 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Late Seating Advisory
- For the enjoyment of all audience members, all events start promptly at the time printed on the ticket.
- Please be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- Photography, Video Recording and Audio Recording are strictly prohibited during the performance.
- All DSLR / Cameras with interchangeable lens are strictly prohibited inside the auditorium and must be checked in into the Theatres Cloak Room.
- Booster seats are available on a "first come, first served" basis from 1 hour prior to show up until show time.
- Booster seats are not guaranteed and are not included with the purchase of your ticket. Patrons are welcome to bring their own booster seats.
- Booster seats provided by Marina Bay Sands may not be taken out of the Theatre Foyer at any time.
VIP Reserve: S$150
A Reserve: S$100
B Reserve: S$90
C Reserve: S$70
D Reserve: S$60
E Reserve: S$50
VIP Seats (For 4 seats): S$600
Box Seats (For 4 seats): S$400