Celebrate with Singapore veteran performer and host Marcus Chin as he commemorates 45 years of being in the showbusiness industry, reflecting on an eventful career spanning from the 1970s up to today. A man of numerous talents, Chin presents an intimate performance of songs and stories as he reminisces on half a decade of diverse experiences in the scene.
Start Sales Date
E&Me Priority Booking
24 Feb 2021, 9am
25 Feb 2021 onwards
Esplanade Box Office:
24 Feb 2021 onwards, 12 noon - 6pm
Approximately 1 hour 30 minutes, no intermission
Performed in Mandarin
- There will be a live stream happening on 27 Mar 8.00pm, and rewatch will be available after the live streaming for patrons till 11 Apr 11.59pm.
- Limited to 3 views per ticket.
- Strictly no further viewing after 11 Apr 11.59pm.
- Recommended for ages 6 and above.
Vimeo is blocked in the following countries because their governments have instituted a ban on the platform:
In addition, Vimeo is prohibited by their State Department from doing business in:
Admission Rules of Esplanade:
- General - Content suitable for a general audience
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
- Infants in arms or children below the age of 6 shall not be admitted.
- Children above 6 years must purchase ticket for admission.
Late Seating Advisory
- You are strongly advised to be seated before the performance start time.
- Latecomers will be admitted during suitable breaks, if any.
- Exceptions may be made at Esplanade's discretion depending on the nature of the performance.
Photography/Video Recording Rules
- No flash photography, unauthorised professional photography, video and audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Please note that photographs and videos of patrons may be taken at this event for use in our archival and publicity material.
Help Us Keep Everyone Safe
- Use TraceTogether app or token for SafeEntry check-in.
- Maintain safe distancing between groups.
- Keep your mask on and practice good personal hygiene.
- Temperature screening is implemented at all entrances.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided around the centre and in the performance venues.
- Strictly no food & beverage allowed in the performance venues.
- Unless otherwise stated, audiences are not required to go through pre-event Antigen Rapid Test.
- Esplanade reserves the right not to admit patrons who do not comply with prevailing safe management measures.
- Stay at home if you're unwell.
About Marcus Chin
Marcus Chin is a veteran artist and entertainer whose career has spanned over forty years. In the 1970s, he became one of Singapore’s most recognisable television hosts, helming several popular Chinese variety programmes. Following a hiatus from television, he went on to carve out a successful career in theatre and live performance, while also becoming a sought-after singer and recording artist. Chin is currently an anchor deejay for Love 97.2FM's Breakfast Quartet, Singapore’s most popular Chinese morning radio show.
Standard: S$30 (In-Venue)
Standard: S$12 (Online)