Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
Curated from a global open call attracting more than 150 applicants from 48 countries, M1 Open Stage spotlights exciting contemporary voices emerging from Southeast Asia and beyond. This year, the Festival probes into the local psyche with 4 highly personal works.
Hasyimah Harith’s return to her ongoing series Nak Dara takes on a heightened necessity. In this solo rendition, she self-soothes and communes with her audiences over the celebration of ‘nafsu’ - the Malay word evoking insatiable appetites, that aims to uncover various perspectives on who owns and claims ow...
Start Sales Date
15 Apr 2021, 6pm
15 Apr 2021, 6pm
Approximately 75 minutes with no interval
There will be a live post-show dialogue after the 28 June 2021, 8pm show
SISTIC Live online stream on 18 Jul. Performance begins at 12am, viewable until 31 Jul 11.59pm.
- All patrons are required to do SafeEntry check-in at the venue via the TraceTogether app or token only. Other modes of SafeEntry check-in will not be accepted from 24 Apr 2021. To ensure a smooth entry, please download the TraceTogether app ahead of the performance if you have not already done so. We regret that patrons who do not have the app or the token will be denied entry.
Rating / Age Limit
- Rating: General
- No admission for infants in arms and children below 6 years old
- Children 6 years and above must purchase ticket for entry
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No photography, video recording and audio recording is allowed for this event.
Vimeo is blocked in the following countries because their governments have instituted a ban on the platform:
In addition, Vimeo is prohibited by their State Department from doing business in:
Single ticket - S$12
Twin Deal - $20