Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
InterBeing, a meditation on inter-dependent coexistence, initiates the Festival’s overture to choreographers Jos Baker (UK/Belgium) and Dimo Kirilov Milev (Netherlands/Bulgaria). More than the idea that no man is an island, his interbeing is tied to every creature and object offering nourishment, protection, kinship, a sense of identifying. InterBeing is thus equally a declaration of being in the present, to carry on and keep making.
Addressing the immediate conundrum, Baker’s work Contactless explores how the body remains vital when the future brings r...
Start Sales Date
15 Apr 2021, 6pm
15 Apr 2021, 6pm
Approximately 75 minutes with no interval
SISTIC Live stream on 25 & 26 Jun. Performance begins at 8pm
There will be a live post-show dialogue after the 25 & 26 June 2021, 8pm shows
- All patrons are required to do SafeEntry check-in at the venue via the TraceTogether app or token only. Other modes of SafeEntry check-in will not be accepted from 24 Apr 2021. To ensure a smooth entry, please download the TraceTogether app ahead of the performance if you have not already done so. We regret that patrons who do not have the app or the token will be denied entry.
Rating / Age Limit
- Rating: General
- No admission for infants in arms and children below 6 years old
- Children 6 years and above must purchase ticket for entry
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No photography, video recording and audio recording is allowed for this event.
Vimeo is blocked in the following countries because their governments have instituted a ban on the platform:
In addition, Vimeo is prohibited by their State Department from doing business in:
Live Stream: S$15