Not feeling the mood of Lunar New Year yet? Fret not! Join the Singapore Chinese Orchestra this January for a joyous celebration of this special occasion! Jointly brought to you by Deutsche Bank and SCO, under the baton of Resident Conductor Quek Ling Kiong, audiences will be able to enjoy pieces like Overture-Dance of the Golden Snake, Spring and God of Fortune Blesses the New Year, welcoming the year of Tiger with a bang!
This concert is supported by Ministry of Culture, Community and Youth, National Arts Council, Tote Board and Temasek Foundation.
Start Sales Date
Internet & Mobile:
15 Jan 2022, 9am
15 Jan 2022, 10am
English and Mandarin
Approximately 1 hour, no interval
All patrons must have either a Trace Together token or Trace Together app to enter the concert hall.
Rating / Age Limit
- Rating: General
- No admission for infants in arms and children below 6 years old
- Children 6 years and above must purchase ticket for entry
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance
Late Seating Advisory
- Please be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- There will be no admission into the venue once the performance has commenced.
- Admission may only be permitted during a suitable pause, depending on the nature of the performance.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- Non-flash photography is allowed for this event.
- No unauthorised flash photography, video recording and audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Please note that photographs and videos of patrons may be taken at this event for use in our archival and publicity material.
(i) Only fully vaccinated patrons are allowed to enter the concert hall. Patrons who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e. 14 days have passed since they received the second dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty, Moderna, or any WHO EUL vaccines by the performance date). Fully vaccinated patrons will be required to show proof of vaccination via their TraceTogether Apps/Token, or by producing a completed vaccination card together with a photo identification (eg NRIC, FIN, passport, student pass) before entry into the Concert Hall.
(ii) Only individuals who have recovered from COVID-19 in the past 180 days, medically ineligible for COVID-19 vaccination, and children aged 12 years and below may be exempted from VDS. In addition, exempted children must only be in the same group as other children in their household.
Do note that even if unvaccinated patrons produce a negative PET test from clinics, they will not be allowed to enter the event.
In the event if you are unable to produce proof of vaccination, you will not be admitted into the concert hall. You will be able to receive a refund for your ticket on a case by case basis.
Conductor: Quek Ling Kiong
Overture-Dance of the Golden Snake, Arranged by Tang Jianping, adapted by Zhang Dasen
Spring, Composed by Lo Leung Fai
Nocturnal Peace, Composed by Liu Tianhua, rearranged by Yan Huichang
The Reunion Dinner, Composed by Law Wai Lun
God of Fortune Blesses the New Year, Arranged by Liong Kit Yeng