8 Jul 2019, 9am
8 Jul 2019, 10am
Love began in a loop, a spiral, a snake eating its own tail. Love closes overhead loud and rude, its odor seeping into skin until we repeat its name repeat its name repeat its name, turning frenzied in Dyrud’s and Donati’s musical circles, writing incantations with footsteps.
We give it shape — Janson’s chant and Underhill’s moonstruck melodies that smell of 500 years ago — but shapes turn under the light and in the shadow — Emily Koh’s birdcall-like nursery rhymes will prove that much.
Strip love down. Myriad forms of devotion: we’ll sing it all. We’ll keep running, obsessed, hearts skipping and pounding in time to how it all sounds. Come into the space, even if only for a minute.
Approximately 2 hours
(with a 20 min interval)
Rating / Age Limit
- No admission for infant-in-arm and children aged below 7 years old.
- Children 7 years and above must purchase a ticket for entry.
- All patrons (including children) must have tickets for admission to ticketed productions.
Late Seating Advisory
- You are strongly advised to be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- Latecomers will only be admitted at appropriate pauses during the show or during intermission.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No Flash photography, video recording and audio recording is allowed.