Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
An intimate intercultural dialogue between two musicians.
Join these two percussion virtuosos sharing collaborative spirit to the beat of their own drums and finding their inner voices and beyond, pushing their artistic limits through their exchange of distinct Chinese and Malay percussion techniques and styles. Low Yik Hang and Riduan Zalani attempt synchronicity and divergence in syncopation, promising an interesting conversation across cultural and musical divides.
LOW YIK HANG 刘峰华
DY-Logue is an experimental series providing Ding Yi musicians an avenue to freely express their artistry and musicianship. This series is curated by them, produced by them, presented by them.
Start Sales Date
17 Mar 2021, 9am
Hotline, Authorized Agents:
17 Mar 2021, 10am
English and Mandarin
Approximately 1 hour (with no intermission)
Rating / Age Limit
- Rating: General
- No admission for infants in arms and children below 6 years old
- Children 6 years and above must purchase ticket for entry
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance
Late Seating Advisory
- Please be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- There will be no admission into the venue once the performance has commenced.
- Admission may only be permitted during a suitable pause, depending on the nature of the performance.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- Non-flash photography is allowed for this event.
- No unauthorised flash photography, video recording and audio recording is allowed for this event.