This programme is for participants aged 7 years and above. Participants above 12 years will have to be FULLY VACCINATED
In conjunction with our new temporary gallery 'Body Snatchers - Nature's Zombies and Vampires', these 1.5-hour guided gallery tours conducted by LKCNHM Outreach and Education staff will bring you through the horrifying yet wonderful world of parasites!
Participants can look forward to engaging stories about parasites in our ecosystems, how they affect us and the important role they play in the natural environment.
- For patron aged 12 and above. you are required to show your proof of vaccination before entering the venue.
- Please bring along your Photo ID, TraceTogether or HealthHub app (Singapore Citizens/PR) or your passport (Foreigners) to verify your vaccination status.
- Patrons who are unable to comply with the above will not be permitted to enter.
- Tickets purchased in such cases are not exchangeable or refundable.
Start Sales Date
13 Nov 2021, 10am
Approximately 1.5 hours
Admission Rules for Programme Sessions
- Please present the programme ticket on the day of event, which will allow access for both admission and tour.
- A valid identity card has to be presented for the tickets at the point of entry.
- Please note that random checks on concession tickets will be conducted at the point of entry.
- Patrons unable to present proof of eligibility are required to purchase another full-price ticket.
- No food and drinks allowed.
- For PDPA policy, please refer to nus.edu.sg/legal-information-notices#pdpa.
- Single entry only. Lost ticket will not be replaced.
- Programme admission is strictly by timing only.
- Please retain your ticket for exit.
- Flash photography and the use of selfie-sticks are prohibited in the galleries.
Photography and Videography during the event
By attending the event, you understand that photography and videography may be conducted during the Programmes, and consent to NUS taking photographs and videos of you/your child and using the same for the purposes of event reporting, marketing, publicity, and media/social media. You further consent to NUS disclosing such photographs and videos to third party media entities (whether in Singapore or otherwise) for publicity purposes and NUS may identify you/your child by name.
Parking is available at LKCNHM car park (NUS Car Park 3A) and the covered car park at Yong Siew Toh Conservatory of Music (NUS Car Park 3).
Parking rate is at $0.0214 (inclusive of GST) per minute upon exit during operating hours (including Saturdays).
Free parking is available on Sundays and Public Holidays.
Senior Citizen (60 years and above): S$19.69
2 Adults + 2 Child/Student*: S$90.74
SPECIAL PRICE FOR LKCNHM MEMBERS AND NUS STAFF/STUDENTS: S$16.05
Each participant will need to purchase the programme ticket.
Purchase of the programme ticket will allow for both gallery and tour admission.
*Applicable for Child/Student (7 years and above)