Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
LKCNHM Preservation, Collections, Conservation
Join us this June Holiday to learn about fossilisation and plant pressing techniques through specimen demonstrations and hands-on activities. During the hands-on activities, participants will get to make their own fossils* using plaster, as well as badges* using pressed flowers and leaves. The programme will also include a guided gallery tour focusing on preservation techniques, behind-the-scenes stories of specimens, and importance of research and conservation. The programme will be conducted at LKCNHM.
Start Sales Date
10 May 2022, 10am
Approximately 2 hours 30 minutes
Admission Rules for programme sessions
- Please present the programme ticket on the day of event, which will allow access for both admission and tour.
- A valid identity card has to be presented for the tickets at the point of entry.
- Please note that random checks on concession tickets will be conducted at the point of entry.
- Patrons unable to present proof of eligibility are required to purchase another full-price ticket.
- No food and drinks allowed.
- For PDPA policy, please refer to nus.edu.sg/legal-information-notices#pdpa.
- Single entry only. Lost ticket will not be replaced.
- Programme admission is strictly by timing only.
- Please retain your ticket for exit.
- Flash photography and the use of selfie-sticks are prohibited in the galleries.
Parking is available at LKCNHM car park (NUS Car Park 3A) and the covered car park at Yong Siew Toh Conservatory of Music (NUS Car Park 3).
Parking rate is at $0.0214 (inclusive of GST) per minute upon exit during operating hours (including Saturdays).
Free parking is available on Sundays and Public Holidays.
Programme ticket: S$85.60/pax
Each participant will need to purchase the programme ticket.
Purchase of the programme ticket will allow for both gallery and workshop admission.