30 Mar 2015, 10am
Get acquainted with the incredible world of biodiversity at Singapore’s one and only natural history museum. Be awed by our three real and gigantic sauropod dinosaurs that take centre stage at the Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum. Learn about the biologically diverse ecosystem of Southeast Asia through our 2,000 specimens and interactive displays.
Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum looks forward to engage visitors on biodiversity, environment and conservation topics in and of South-east Asia. The iconic rock-like building, located at National University of Singapore, 2 Conservatory Drive Singapore 117377, will be a one-stop exhibition, education and research facility servicing a multitude of biodiversity activities in Singapore and the region.
The different session timings are designed for capacity control purpose.
It is a free-and-easy visit, and there is NO time restriction once entered into the galleries (Last admission at 5.30pm).
Terms and Conditions
- Free admission for infant in arms and children below 3 years old.
- Children 3 years old and above must purchase a ticket for entry.
- A valid identity card has to be presented for each admission ticket at the point of purchase / entry.
- Please note that random checks on concession tickets will be conducted at the point of entry.
- Patrons unable to present proof of eligibility are required to purchase another full-price ticket.
- No food and drinks allowed.
- For PDPA policy, please refer to http://www.nus.edu.sg/privacy.
- Single entry only. Lost ticket will not be replaced.
- Admission is strictly by timing only.
- Please retain your ticket for exit.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- Flash photography and the use of selfie-sticks are prohibited in the galleries.