30 Mar 2015, 10am
Get acquainted with the incredible world of biodiversity at Singapore’s one and only natural history museum. Be awed by our three real and gigantic sauropod dinosaurs that take centre stage at the Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum. Learn about the biologically diverse ecosystem of Southeast Asia through our 2,000 specimens and interactive displays.
Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum looks forward to engage visitors on biodiversity, environment and conservation topics in and of South-east Asia. The iconic rock-like building, located at National University of Singapore, 2 Conservatory Drive Singapore 117377, will be a one-stop exhibition, education and research facility servicing a multitude of biodiversity activities in Singapore and the region.
The different session timings are designed for capacity control purpose.
It is a free-and-easy visit, and there is NO time restriction once entered into the galleries (Last admission at 5.30pm).
Terms and Conditions
- Free admission for infant in arms and children below 3 years old.
- Children 3 years old and above must purchase a ticket for entry.
- A valid identity card has to be presented for each admission ticket at the point of purchase / entry.
- Please note that random checks on concession tickets will be conducted at the point of entry.
- Patrons unable to present proof of eligibility are required to purchase another full-price ticket.
- No food and drinks allowed.
- For PDPA policy, please refer to http://www.nus.edu.sg/privacy.
- Single entry only. Lost ticket will not be replaced.
- Admission is strictly by timing only.
- Please retain your ticket for exit.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- Flash photography and the use of selfie-sticks are prohibited in the galleries.
Happy Chinese New Year!
Usher in the auspicious Chinese New Year at our latest exhibition – Christmas Island RED!
Starting from 3 Feb 2018 (Sat), get a pack of our LKCNHM limited edition CNY red packet with a minimum spending of $38.00 on our admission tickets in one receipt!
Only 150 packs are available for redemption and while stock lasts! Additional red packets can be purchased at The Museum Shop at $5.00 per pack.
In addition, kindly note that Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum will be closed for the whole day on 23 Feb 2018 (Fri) for our company event.
The museum will open to the public on 24 Feb 2018 (Saturday) from 10am onwards.
Do also note that the museum is opened on ALL Public Holidays, including Chinese New Year on 16 and 17 February 2018.
Thank you and we look forward to your visit.
On behalf of LKCNHM, we would like to wish everyone a prosperous and successful Chinese New Year!