Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
Celebrating young, experimental and boundary-breaking talents, liTHE is T.H.E Second Company's annual showcase. Emerging out of a two-year incubation process, this year’s programme features three works that speak to the turbulent nature of our times.
The Remains of Being by choreographer Nah Jieying is an ode to withering and regeneration. What remains true after everything is experienced and lost? Also a dance artist with the main company, Nah brings her attention to detail and emotional sensitivity to this introspective exploration of the act of holding on and letting ...
Start Sales Date
4 Aug 2021, 9am
4 Aug 2021, 9am
Approximately 80 minutes with no interval
SISTIC Live Stream in real time on 17 & 18 Sep. Performance begins at 8pm.
- All patrons are required to do SafeEntry check-in at the venue via the TraceTogether app or token only. Other modes of SafeEntry check-in will not be accepted from 24 Apr 2021. To ensure a smooth entry, please download the TraceTogether app ahead of the performance if you have not already done so. We regret that patrons who do not have the app or the token will be denied entry.
Rating / Age Limit
- Rating: PG
- No admission for infants in arms and children below 6 years old
- Children 6 years and above must purchase ticket for entry
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No photography, video recording and audio recording is allowed for this event.