Winner of over 70 major international theatre awards, this landmark musical event brings together one of the most innovative creative teams on Broadway. Brilliantly re-imagined by acclaimed director Julie Taymor, Disney's beloved film is transformed into a spectacular experience that will redefine your expectations of theatre.
THE LION KING also features some of world's most recognisable music, crafted by multi-award winning artists Elton John and Tim Rice.
"THERE IS SIMPLY NOTHING ELSE LIKE IT." The New York Times
Click Here For Theatre Conditions of Entry
(including 20 mins interval)
- All patrons, regardless of age, must purchase a ticket for admission. All children below 12 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Performances are recommended for a general audience. As an advisory to adults who might bring children, Disney recommends its productions for ages 6 and up.
- For the enjoyment of all audience members, all events start promptly at the time printed on the ticket.
- Please be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance.
- Photography, Video Recording and Audio Recording are strictly prohibited during the performance.
- All DSLR / Cameras with interchangeable lens are strictly prohibited inside the auditorium and must be checked in into the Theatres Cloak Room.
- Booster seats are available on a "first come, first served" basis from 1 hour prior to show up until show time.
- Booster seats are not guaranteed and are not include with the purchase of your ticket. Patrons are welcome to bring their own booster seats.
- Booster seats provided by Marina Bay Sands may not be taken out of the Theatre Foyer at any time.
Please note that there will be road closures within the Marina Bay area due to rehearsals for the National Day Parade 2018. They will take effect on Saturdays, from 30 June to 4 August 2018, and on Thursday, 9 August 2018. To avoid the anticipated traffic congestion and delays in travelling time, guests are advised to take the MRT and alight at Bayfront Station.