At a time when large gatherings seem beyond our reach and safe distancing is the new norm, how has the past year altered the ways we move and interact with one another in public spaces? In this intimate, participative experience, Hamburg-based media and performance art collective LIGNA invites you to explore the spaces that connect and separate, and to surrender to the now.
Dissemination Everywhere! is a different breed of silent disco that takes place in a wide open area. You are on your own on this journey, but you are not alone. Through guided prompts, soundscapes and...
Start Sales Date
9 Sep 2021, 9am
Esplanade Box Office:
9 Sep, 12 noon - 6pm
Approximately 1 hour 10 minutes, with no intermission
Admission Rules of Esplanade:
- All patrons are required to do SafeEntry check-in at the venue via the TraceTogether app or token only. Other modes of SafeEntry check-in will not be accepted from 24 Apr 2021. To ensure a smooth entry, please download the TraceTogether app ahead of the performance if you have not already done so. We regret that patrons who do not have the app or the token will be denied entry.
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
- Infants in arms or children below the age of 6 shall not be admitted.
- Children 6 years and above must purchase ticket for admission.
Late Seating Advisory
- You are strongly advised to be seated before the performance start time.
- Latecomers will be admitted during suitable breaks, if any.
Photography/Video Recording Rules
- No flash photography, unauthorised professional photography, video and audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Please note that photographs and videos of patrons may be taken at this event for use in our archival and publicity material.
Help Us Keep Everyone Safe
- Maintain safe distancing between groups.
- Keep your mask on and practice good personal hygiene.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided around the centre and in the performance venues.
- Strictly no food & beverage allowed in the performance venues.
- Unless otherwise stated, audiences are not required to go through pre-event Antigen Rapid Test.
- Esplanade reserves the right not to admit patrons who do not comply with prevailing safe management measures.
- Stay at home if you're unwell.
LIGNA comprises media and performance artists Ole Frahm, Michael Hüners and Torsten Michaelsen. Since 2002, they have been devoted to creating temporary situations that employ their audience as a collective of producers, producing unexpected results which challenge the regulation of a space—whether a train station, shopping mall or the theatre itself.
• This is a solo participatory activity.
• Please dress comfortably as this activity involves physical movement and contact with the ground.
• Esplanade will be providing mats and headsets that will be sanitised thoroughly.
• Participants are also free to bring your own yoga mats for your personal use.
This is a pilot trial activity with limited capacity.
- 15% savings for E&Me Black members
- 15% savings for E&Me White members
- 10% savings for E&Me Discover members (Subject to availability)
- $16 for Student, Senior Citizen (aged 60 years and above) and NSF
- Subject to availability