Gemilang – Sejiwa, Sekata, Seirama
Glorious – One Soul, One Voice, One Rhythm.
Kick off the year of Esplanade’s 20th anniversary with this musical journey! Gemilang (Glorious) is a heartwarming throwback of the iconic Malay music produced by the centre and its collaborators throughout the years, hosted by Najip Ali and Nurulaini and featuring well-loved local artists.
Don’t miss highlights from musicals such as Fatih – The Prince and The Drum and Alkesah, tributes to past concerts such as Si Cempaka Biru, Suara Hati S. Atan<...
Start Sales Date
Esplanade&Me Priority Booking
23 Nov 2021, 9am
Hotline and Authorised Agents:
23 Nov 2021, 10am
24 Nov 2021, 9am onwards
Hotline and Authorised Agents:
24 Nov 2021, 10am onwards
Esplanade Box Office:
24 Nov 2021 onwards, 12pm - 6pm
Approximately 1 hour 30 minutes, no intermission
Performed in Malay
Admission Rules of Esplanade:
- All patrons are required to do SafeEntry check-in at the venue via the TraceTogether app or token only. We regret that patrons who do not have the app or the token will be denied entry.
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
- Infants in arms or children below the age of 6 shall not be admitted.
- Children 6 years and above must purchase ticket for admission.
Late Seating Advisory
- You are strongly advised to be seated before the performance start time.
- Latecomers will be admitted during suitable breaks, if any.
- Exceptions may be made at Esplanade's discretion depending on the nature of the performance.
Photography/Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Please note that photographs and videos of patrons may be taken at this event for use in our archival and publicity material.
Help Us Keep Everyone Safe
- Maintain safe distancing between groups.
- Keep your mask on and practice good personal hygiene.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided around the centre and in the performance venues.
- Strictly no food & beverage allowed in the performance venues.
- Esplanade reserves the right not to admit patrons who do not comply with prevailing safe management measures.
- Stay at home if you're unwell.
As part of the latest safe management measures, Pre-Event Testing (PET) is compulsory for all audiences attending this performance, except for those who have completed the full vaccination against COVID-19#.
Patrons who have yet to complete their vaccination must undergo PET at any of the Ministry of Health (MOH) Approved Test Providers or Quick Test Centres, within 24 hours before the end of the performance, at your own cost. On-site PET is not available at Esplanade for this event.
Children aged 12 and below may be exempted from PET. Please book “12years and below” tickets for children in this age group. Verification will be done at the door, and strictly no admission nor refunds for patrons holding the wrong type of tickets. This is to ensure the number of children does not exceed 20% of the total audience size.
#Full vaccination refers to:
• two weeks after the second dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty, Moderna or any COVID-19 vaccines under the World Health Organisation's (WHO) emergency use list
• recovery from a COVID-19 infection
Do bring along your negative PET test result notice, photo identification, and mobile device with updated TraceTogether (TT) app or token for SafeEntry check-in. We regret that patrons who do not have their photo ID, the app or token will be denied entry. Please visit MOH website for details.
Standard: S$45, S$35
- 15% savings for E&Me Black members
- 10% savings for E&Me White members
- 10% savings for E&Me Discover members (Min. 2 tickets) (Subject to availability) (Applicable to adult ticket only)
- E&Me Specials for Cat 1 only
- $25 for Student, Senior Citizen (aged 60 years and above) and NSF
- Applicable to Cat 2 only
- Verification: Present valid student ID/IC/SAF11B
- Please note that random checks on concession tickets will be conducted at the point of entry
- Patrons unable to present proof of eligibility are required to upgrade their concession tickets to full price tickets
- Subject to availability