A garden tour and a gardening workshop? That’s right!
Traverse the Esplanade Forecourt Garden and explore its lush flora with a guided tour. Then, get your hands dirty with Edible Garden City’s Make Your Own Self-Watering Planter Workshop.
Through this workshop, you will learn to upcycle used plastic bottles into self-watering pots to grow beautiful herbs and edible flowers. Participants are required to bring their own used plastic drink bottle.
Start Sales Date
3 Feb 2021, 9am
Esplanade Box Office:
3 Feb 2021, 12 noon - 6pm
Approximately 1 hour 30 minutes, no intermission
Admission Rules of Esplanade:
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
- Infants in arms or children below the age of 6 shall not be admitted.
- Children above 6 years must purchase ticket for admission.
- Recommended Age: 7 years old and above
Late Seating Advisory
- You are strongly advised to be seated before the performance start time.
- Latecomers will be admitted during suitable breaks, if any.
- Exceptions may be made at Esplanade's discretion depending on the nature of the performance.
Photography/Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Please note that photographs and videos of patrons may be taken at this event for use in our archival and publicity material.
About Edible Garden City
Edible Garden City is a social enterprise that is dedicated to creating social change through community-centric agriculture. We are a diverse group of local farmers, with the common goal of helping cities become more self-sufficient. We believe that growing our own food connects us with nature and cultivates a sense of community.
Through edible landscaping, or foodscaping, we have activated under-utilised areas into green community spaces. Our closed-loop farming model produces fresh, tasty and nutritious herbs, flowers, and vegetables. Additionally, we teach and support fellow farmers and gardeners, hire from marginalised communities, and employ therapeutic horticulture. We are committed to finding a sustainable solution to managing food waste and achieving greater food resilience in Singapore.
1 Adult + 1 Child: S$40
1 Adult + 2 Children / 2 Adults + 1 Child: S$60
At least 1 accompanying adult aged 16 & above is required.
- 10% savings for PIP's Club members (limited tickets)
- Enjoy savings for package of 2 or 3 tickets
- At least one accompanying adult aged 16 and above is required.
- Each ticket admits one.
- Terms & Condition apply