Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
Enjoy a relaxing afternoon with Keat Hong Chinese Orchestra as they bring you on a musical journey to illustrate different dance music, such as the classic Uyghur folk tune Youth Dance the Fourth and the Fifth Movements from the Daggers Society Suite, Bow Dance and Pea-Blossoms are in Bloom, as well as the Malay song Beruntung Jadi Anak Kelantan.
Registration Start Date
E&Me Priority Registration
7 Oct 2021, 9am onwards
8 Oct 2021, 9am onwards
Esplanade Box Office:
7 Oct 2021 onwards, 12nn - 6pm
Approximately 1 hour, no intermission
Admission Rules of Esplanade:
- All patrons are required to use the TraceTogether app or token via the SafeEntry Gateway. We regret that patrons who do not have the app or the token will be denied entry.
Photography/Video Recording Rules
- No flash photography, unauthorised professional photography, video and audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Please note that photographs and videos of patrons may be taken at this event for use in our archival and publicity material.
Help Us Keep Everyone Safe
- Maintain safe distancing between groups.
- Keep your mask on and practice good personal hygiene.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided around the centre and in the performance venues.
- Strictly no food & beverage allowed in the performance venues.
- Unless otherwise stated, audiences are not required to go through pre-event Antigen Rapid Test.
- Esplanade reserves the right not to admit patrons who do not comply with prevailing safe management measures.
- Stay at home if you're unwell.
Keat Hong Chinese Orchestra (KHCO) was formed in 1974. Currently, it is a cultural group under the administration of Singapore Chua Chu Kang Community Club. With over 80 members, KHCO is a well-known amateur orchestra in Singapore. The orchestra has been actively developing young talents and contributing to the promotion of Chinese music in Singapore.
As part of our safe management measures, seating capacity is limited for this performance in the Esplanade Concert Hall. E-tickets are required for all audiences including infant-in-arms (1 e-ticket admits 1 person).
Kindly select the correct number of seats prior to selecting your seat section. You can only select seats in blocks of 1-2 seats.
Please note that Pre-Event Testing (PET) is compulsory for all audiences attending this performance, except for those who have completed the full vaccination against COVID-19#.
Patrons who have yet to complete their vaccination must undergo PET at any of the Ministry of Health (MOH) Approved Test Providers or Quick Test Centres, within 24 hours before the end of the performance, at your own cost. On-site PET is not available at Esplanade for this event.
Children aged 12 and below may be exempted from PET. Please book “12years and below” tickets for children in this age group. Verification will be done at the door, and strictly no admission nor refunds for patrons holding the wrong type of tickets. This is to ensure the number of children does not exceed 20% of the total audience size.
#Full vaccination refers to:
• two weeks after the second dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty, Moderna or any COVID-19 vaccines under the World Health Organisation's (WHO) emergency use list
• recovery from a COVID-19 infection
Do bring along your negative PET test result notice, photo identification, and mobile device with updated TraceTogether (TT) app or token for SafeEntry check-in. We regret that patrons who do not have their photo ID, the app or token will be denied entry. Please visit MOH website for details.