Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
2021 marks the 500th anniversary of the death of Josquin des Prez, a pivotal figure of the High Renaissance style, alumnus of the Sistine Chapel Choir, and considered by some the greatest of European composers before J.S. Bach. Josquin’s Missa Pange lingua, possibly the most perfectly crafted of his mass settings, based on the eponymous hymn, serves as a framework on which we will present a selection of music on the same theme, by composers ranging from Josquin’s Renaissance contemporaries to rather more modern figures, showing Josquin’s music in both vertical and lateral context.<...
Start Sales Date
Internet & Mobile:
10 Sep 2021, 9am
10 Sep 2021, 10am
Approximately 1 hour 30 minutes, no interval
English, French, Italian and Latin
Rating / Age Limit
- Rating: General
- No admission for infants in arms and children below 6 years old
- Children 6 years and above must purchase ticket for entry
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance
Late Seating Advisory
- Please be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- There will be no admission into the venue once the performance has commenced.
- Admission may only be permitted during a suitable pause, depending on the nature of the performance.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No flash photography and audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Audience members are to wear their masks at all times during performance.
- Audience will not be permitted to change their seats from their assigned seat number or mingle with artiste after the show.
- All ticket holders are required to check in through SafeEntry at the venue, either by scanning the QR code using the TraceTogether App or by presenting their TraceTogether token to be scanned.
- Fully vaccinated patrons will be required to show proof of vaccination via their TraceTogether or Singpass Apps, or by producing a completed vaccination card. Patrons who are unable to produce any of the above, will be required to undergo Pre-Event Testing.
Cappella Martialis (Latin for ‘The Tuesday Singing Group’) coalesced in 2011 as a
collective of singers enthused about the lesser-known gems of the early choral tradition from the Baroque and before, particularly the Renaissance and Mediæval periods. Our aims are to sing sacred music liturgically and secular music in historically-informed performance. We are not religiously-affiliated and welcome new singers. Instruments are added as appropriate for the repertoire. We also have a small band for Mediæval, Renaissance, early Baroque, and Middle-Eastern instrumental dance music.
New singers and instrumentalists with an interest in HIP (Historically-Informed Performance) are always welcome. Contact us at email@example.com to join us or have us perform at your event. We are always delighted to share knowledge, so please feel free to talk to us after the concert about our choice of repertoire and our instruments.
To keep up with our activities, like and check our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/CappellaMartialis
1. Individuals who have successfully completed COVID-19 vaccination in Singapore will be exempted from PET (i.e. 14 days have passed since the date of the last required dose for your vaccination)
2. Patrons will need to separately obtain their own COVID-19 (ART / PCR) tests from the MOH-approved test providers.
3. The cost of the Pre-Event Testing (PET) at appointed clinics will be borne by patrons.
4. A list of approved test providers can be found here:
5. Only TraceTogether App/Token can be used for SafeEntry.
6. Please ensure that your COVID-19 Test Result Notices or PET Exemption Notice has a validity period of 24 hours (from the start of registration of the test to end of the performance).
7. Types of accepted documents are:
- COVID-19 Test Result Notice (ART): Negative ART result displayed on www.checker.covid-ops.gov.sg
- COVID-19 Test Result Notice (PCR): Negative PCR result displayed on a Notice issued by a PHMCA licensee (e.g. General Practitioner (GP) clinic)
- PET Exemption Notice: issued by any clinics offering ART or PCR testing services
- PRPP ART Result Slip: issued by a PHMCA licensee (e.g. GP clinic)
8. Entry will be denied to patrons who fail to provide the mandatory items mentioned above. Results from ART Self-Test Kits does not constitute as a valid document for entry.
9. Guidelines are subjected to changes based on prevailing Safety Management Measures. Patrons are advised to check for updates on admission of the event periodically.
10. For more details on Pre-Event Testing, please visit https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19/pet
Mandatory items to bring prior to entry
1. An updated TraceTogether (TT) App or working TT Token
2. Relevant COVID-19 Test Result Notices or PET Exemption Notice with 24 hours validity period till the end of the performance
3. Original copy of Government-issued photo identification (e.g. NRIC, FIN or Passport)
1. Full refund is only applicable for the following condition:
- Patron is unable to attend the event due to testing positive (within 24 hours period till the end of the performance).
2. Refund is not applicable for the following which have been communicated to patrons at the point of sales:
- Failure to provide the mandatory items required for entry into the event.
- COVID-19 Test Result Notice or PET Exemption Notice does not have a validity period of 24 hours