Hydeout Festival 2020
- 9, 10, 16, 17 October 2020
- S$178 - S$278
Created to be a utopia within the hustle and bustle of city life, a place to channel our pent-up energy and amplify our senses - Hydeout presents a sanctuary for music seekers to explore music of all kinds.
Introducing the region’s first multi-genre music festival, Hydeout allures and gathers every tastemaker for the most extraordinary music revelry.
More than just a music festival that promotes a universal passion for music, Hydeout is a celebration of a multi-elemental music sce...
Start Sales Date
3 Feb 2020, 9am
3 Feb 2020, 10am
*This is a Rain or Shine Event.
Rating / Age Limit
- No admission for infants in arms and children below 18 years old.
- Children 18 years old and above must purchase ticket for admission.
- Admission is subject to RFID Wristbands produced at the entrance
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is permitted for this event
- Admission into the event without an official HYDEOUT FESTIVAL 2020 RFID wristband is strictly prohibited
- Exchange your SISTIC ticket or E-ticket for the RFID wristband on the collection dates
- An email will be sent to all registered pass holders for wristband collection closer to the festival date
- In the event you are unable to collect your own wristband, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Single Day Pass wristband only grants access for one selected day
- Weekend Pass wristband grants access for two consecutive days on the selected weekend
- Weekend Pass wristband will be valid across both days of the selected weekend. DO NOT remove your wristband at the end of the first day. The same wristband will be required for entry for the second day of the selected weekend
- No re-entry is permitted
- In the event of any emergency on festival grounds, please seek assistance from the staff on-site
- All passes are non-exchangeable and non-refundable
- Lost or stolen wristbands will not be replaced
RFID Wristband as a cashless payment system
- Wristbands can be used as a cashless payment system within the festival grounds
- Top-up your wristbands with your intended sum during wristband collections or at the festival site
- Top-up methods: Cash / Credit Card only
Single Day Pass: S$178
Weekend Pass: S$278