September 2022 School Holiday Programme: What Makes a Chinese Singaporean? [G]
- Tue, 6 Sep 2022 and Wed, 7 Sep 2022
Calling all parents and children!
Join us this school holiday in an interactive guided tour of the SINGAPO人 exhibition to learn more about how Chinese festivals have evolved and are being celebrated in Singapore today. In the workshop, parents and their children would create and bring home a light-up card that reinforces their understanding of the traditions celebrated during Mid-Autumn Festival.
For all enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start Sales Date
Internet & Mobile :
4 Aug 2022, 9am
Other Channels :
4 Aug 2022, 10am
Approximately 2 hours with no interval
English and Mandarin
Rating/ Age Limit
- Rating: General.
- No admission for infants in arms and children below 5 years old.
- Children 5 years and above must purchase ticket for entry.
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
Photography/ Video Recording Rules
- Camera with flash and Video recording is allowed.
- No Audio recording is permitted for this event.
- You can take photographs and/or videos during this event.
- Please note that photographs may be taken at this event for use in our archival and publicity material.
Help Us Keep Everyone Safe
- All persons above 12 years old must be vaccinated.
- Stay at home if you or your child is unwell.
- Keep your mask on and practice good personal hygiene.
- Sanitise hands before entering the exhibition. This is provided at the exhibition entrance.
- 所有12 岁以上的参与者皆须是已完成疫苗接种者。
Standard: S$23 per parent-child pair