All Sales Channels:
15 Jul 2017, 12pm
The Gospellers will be performing in Singapore for the first time this September!
A five-man vocal group from Japan, The Gospellers was formed in 1991 when the members were part of Waseda University's a cappella club, Street Corner Symphony. They debuted with the single "Promise" in 1994 and have been performing live on concert tours every year since. With hit albums such as "Soul Serenade", "Love Notes" as well as singles including "Towa ni", "Hitori", "Hoshikuzu no Machi" and "Mimosa", The Gospellers is widely recognised as one of the pioneer vocal groups in Japan.
Their latest album "Soul Renaissance" was released across Asia on 30 June 2017.
For more information about the upcoming concert, stay tuned to our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Amuse.Inc.Asia/
Official Site: http://www.5studio.net/ (in Japanese)
Official YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaD2FVHAVEYm3c0s1ULyCaA
All Sales Channels:
Approximately 2 hours
Rating / Age Limit
- Children below 6 years old may be admitted free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat (they must be seated on the lap of a parent or guardian).
- Patron 6 years and above must purchase a ticket for entry.
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
Parents and guardians attending the show with infant in arms or children under 6 years old are advised to select aisle seats for your own convenience. To request for aisle seats when purchasing tickets, please contact SISTIC at tel: 6348-5555 (Mon to Sat: 10am - 8pm / Sun and PH: 12pm - 8pm)
Late Seating Advisory
- For the enjoyment of all audience members, all events start promptly at the time printed on the ticket.
- Please be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is permitted for this event .
Children below 6 years old may be admitted free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat (they must be seated on the lap of a parent or guardian).