Enjoy an array of Traditional Chinese Arts performances in Flower Field Hall to celebrate Mid-Autumn Festival.
For more information: https://www.gardensbythebay.com.sg/en/things-to-do/calendar-of-events/mid-autumn-festival-2021.html
Start Sales Date
Internet, Mobile and Authorized Agents:
10 Sep 21, 10am
13 Sep 21, 10am
Ding Yi Music Company:
17 Sep 21, 10am
Wu Yue Dance Studio Arts Troupe:
18 Sep 21, 10am
A Bigger Bang - The Percussion Assembly:
24 Sep 21, 10am
Singapore Chinese Dance Theatre:
25 Sep 21, 10am
Approximately 30 minutes, no interval
Safe Manangement Measures
In line with the prevailing Government-mandated Safe Management Measures,
- All guests - should arrive at the venue at least 30 mins before the start of the performance, to ensure sufficient time for admission (with safety measures in place).
- All guests are required to check in to SafeEntry through either scanning the QR code using the TraceTogether App on their phones, or by presenting their TraceTogether Tokens to be scanned. Other check-in modes, such as using the phone's camera, SingPass Mobile, other QR code reader apps, or using NRIC/FIN and others photo IDs, will not be accepted.
- All guests have to be
- fully vaccinated*, or
- show valid proof of negative PET result within 24 hours from the end of performance**,
- or proof of recovery from Covid-19.
- Unvaccinated children aged 12 and below do not need an ART/PCR test result and are able to attend the performance
- If there is more than one child in your group, all children must be from the same household. Other vaccinated individuals can be from different households as the child(ren). Adults bringing more than one child may be asked to provide proof that the children reside in the same household. This will be verified through the parent’s Singpass account.
- Do note that there is a limited number of children aged 12 and below who can be admitted into the venue. This is to ensure that the number of children do not exceed 20% of the total audience size, in line with the government advisory.
- No F&B is allowed to be consumed in the venue.
*Full vaccination refers to: Two weeks after the second dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty, Moderna or any COVID-19 vaccines under the World Health Organisation's (WHO) emergency use list, and indication of 'Vaccinated' on Trace Together app.
**PET (Pre-Event Test) refers to: ART (Antigen Rapid Test) or PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) administered by clinics approved by and listed on MOH (Ministry of Health https://www.moh.gov.sg/licensing-and-regulation/regulations-guidelines-and-circulars/details/list-of-covid-19-swab-providers). negative ART/PCR Test result is valid for 24 hours from the time the guest is registered at the testing premises to take the test. - The ART/PCR test is to be taken at the guests own costs. All guests are to ensure that their test result is still valid at the end time of their chosen performance time, and produce a valid Approved Document by approved test providers stating your results and the duration of validity of your resultsrecovered from a COVID-19 infection.
What to Bring
Do bring along
- Your photo identification
- Mobile device with updated TraceTogether (TT) app or token for SafeEntry check-in.
- E-Ticket for Registration
We regret that guests who do not have their photo ID, the app or token will be denied entry.
- Admission is free, but pre-registration is required
- Ticket does not include admission into the conservatories
- Each booking can accommodate up to 5 tickets, in line with the maximum group size allowed