Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
One day, a poor man received a Magic Wishing Bowl that would fill itself up with any food anyone asked for. What did he wish for? Should he share the food? Join our Young Storyteller from The Storytelling Centre to find out what happened next.
Gateway Arts Storytelling is a free programme. To deter no-shows for our In-Venue sessions and ensure that seats do not go to waste, entry for our In-Venue sessions are based on a refundable ticket deposit. As such, the deposit of $10 or $20 will be refunded in cash upon entry into the studio. You can also join us for an Arts and Craft ...
Start Sales Date
18 Jun 2021, 9am
18 Jun 2021, 10am
Approximately 30 minutes, no interval
SISTIC Live stream on 10 Jul. Storytelling begins at 10.30am, viewable until 16 Jul 11pm.
Click here for more Frequently Asked Questions
Rating / Age Limit
- Rating: General
- Infant-in-arms will now also be counted as 1 pax.
- Children under 6 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Recommended for children aged 3 to 7 years old
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance
- Audience will be seated on the floor
- Please arrive 10 minutes before to complete the necessary health checks and SafeEntry procedures.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No photography, video recording and audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Please note that photographs and videos of patrons may be taken at this event for use in our archival and publicity material
Help Us Keep Everyone Safe
- Use TraceTogether app or token for SafeEntry check-in
- Maintain safe distancing between groups
- Keep your mask on and practice good personal hygiene
- Strictly no food & beverage allowed in the performance venue
- Gateway reserves the right not to admit patrons who do not comply with prevailing safe management measures
- Stay at home if you or your children are unwell
Our mission to ‘Nurture Performing Hearts’ is one that seeks not only to encourage and support the next generation of performing artists in their creative expression, ideas and ideals, but also to shine a light on current social issues amongst children and youth, through works produced by Gateway Arts that encourage conversation, provoke positive thought, and inspire change for the better.
If you believe, as we do, in the ability of the performing arts to strengthen social relationships and community, fuel conversation, instil values and imbue young people with self-expression, confidence and charisma, we invite you to become a Friend or a Guardian of Gateway Arts. In so doing, you will be supporting artistic youth who have important things to say, the talent to say it well, and a burning ambition to make a difference.
Gateway Arts has taken a big hit due to the COVID-19 pandemic, with substantial financial losses from the suspension, postponement and cancellation of our programmes. Arts activities continue to be limited by strict Safe Distancing Measures that vary in severity with the ever-changing situation. With this uncertainty, the future of our company, along with the livelihoods of all those who work with us, is at stake. As a small and emerging non-profit arts organisation, Gateway Arts’ future depends on the proceeds and ticket sales from our programmes and theatre productions, as well as the generous support of our donors and sponsors. Your contribution will make a real difference.
For donations of $300 and above, you can enjoy perks as a Friend of Gateway Arts. For more information, please click here.
For donations of $2,000 and above, you can enjoy perks as a Guardian of Gateway Arts. For more information, please click here.
Other Ways of Giving:
For donations of $299 and below, please click here.
Vimeo is blocked in the following countries because their governments have instituted a ban on the platform:
In addition, Vimeo is prohibited by their State Department from doing business in:
Ticket deposit (excluding SISTIC Booking Fee) will be refunded upon entry.
Big Mat (4 & 5 pax only): S$20
Small Mat (2 & 3 pax only): S$10