“Witty, filthy and supreme.” - Guardian
Written and performed by Phoebe Waller-Bridge (Fleabag, Killing Eve) and directed by Vicky Jones, Fleabag is a rip-roaring look at some sort of woman living her sort of life.
Fleabag may seem oversexed, emotionally unfiltered and self-obsessed, but that's just the tip of the iceberg. With family and friendships under strain and a guinea pig café struggling to keep afloat, Fleabag suddenly finds herself with nothing to lose.
The hilarious, award-winning one-woman show that inspired ...
Start Sales Date
17 Nov 2020, 9am
Approximately 1 hour 20 minutes
Admission Rules of Esplanade:
- Rating to be advised. Age restrictions may apply.
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
- Infants in arms or children below the age of 16 shall not be admitted.
- Children above 16 years must purchase ticket for admission.
Late Seating Advisory
- You are advised to be seated before the performance start time.
- Please note that this is a screening of the theatre production, and not a live performance.
- Re-entry permitted.
Food and Beverages
- Eating and drinking is not permitted in the venue.
Photography/Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Please note that photographs and videos of patrons may be taken at this event for use in our archival and publicity material.
- Applicable with purchase of 4 tickets across all NT Live Screenings (Fleabag, Cyrano de Bergerac, Present Laughter)