Welcome to the Feelings Farm
where feelings bloom and grow.
Pay attention to their whispers,
they’ll show you where to go...
On a field trip to Kranji, three children find themselves lost on the Feelings Farm where emotions are shifting landscapes they must learn to journey through both together and alone. Guided by a mysterious Cloud, they tumble through the Jungle of Joy, brave the Field of Fear, sail across the Swamp of Sadness, and explore other familiar feelings. Come along for a magical adventure that will surprise and move you.
Start Sales Date
E&Me Priority Booking
27 Jan 2021, 10am
30 Jan 2021, 10am onwards
Esplanade Box Office:
27 Jan 2021, 12 noon - 6pm
Approximately 1 hour 15 minutes, no intermission
Admission Rules of Esplanade:
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
- Infants in arms or children below the age of 5 shall not be admitted.
- Children above 5 years must purchase ticket for admission.
Late Seating Advisory
- You are strongly advised to be seated before the performance start time.
- Latecomers will be admitted during suitable breaks, if any.
- Exceptions may be made at Esplanade's discretion depending on the nature of the performance.
Photography/Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Please note that photographs and videos of patrons may be taken at this event for use in our archival and publicity material.
- 10% savings for PIP's Club members (limited tickets)
- Enjoy savings with minimum purchase of 2 tickets, maximum 4 tickets
- At least one accompanying adult aged 16 and above is required.
- Each ticket admits one
- Terms & Condition apply
- Subject to availability