Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
Go into the heart of Esplanade’s famous domes and learn about the history and science of a world-class performing venues on a guided tour. Learn how the Esplanade Concert Hall can be tuned to sound like a small room or a huge cathedral, how the Esplanade Theatre can change scenes in a flash and how Esplanade got its durian-looking exterior.
At the end of the tour, play, read, imagine and get creative at our children’s arts space, PIP’s Playbox, which includes a cosy loft, a roomy arts and craft area and a reading corner filled with books by Singapore writers and illustrators.
Start Sales Date
30 Sep 2020, 9am
Approximately 2 hours
Admission Rules of Esplanade:
- Recommended for 3 years & above.
- Accompanying adult must be 16 years & above.
Late Seating Advisory
- No admission will be allowed once the tour has commenced.
All tour participants are advised to read Esplanade’s General Advisory at https://www.esplanade.com/visitor-guide/general-advisory ahead of your visit to the centre.
Please also take note of the following guidelines for Esplanade’s Guided Tours:
- Only tickets purchased through SISTIC or Esplanade’s authorised partners will be accepted.
- For safe distancing, all Esplanade Guided Tours will only be able to accommodate a maximum of five participants per tour.
- Please help to be socially responsible by keeping your masks on and maintaining a 1m distance between groups at all times during the tour.
1 Child & 1 Adult: S$30
Additional Adult/Child: S$20 (subject to availability)
- Tour is exclusive for Esplanade&Me members. Not a member yet, sign up here for the free membership.
- The ticket includes admission to PIP's PLAYbox at the end of the tour.