Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
Singapore jazz stalwart Darryl Ervin brings together a powerhouse quintet to perform the great music of the hard-bop and post-bop eras— Alex Sipiagin on trumpet, Sean Hong Wei on saxophone, Weixiang Tan on piano and Christy Smith on double bass. The quintet will take on the compositions of influential artists such as Woody Shaw, McCoy Tyner and Bobby Hutcherson, who defined the highly dynamic and exciting sound of jazz of the 1960s and early ’70s.
Start Sales Date
28 Dec 2020, 9am
Approximately 1 hour
Admission Rules of Esplanade:
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
- Infants in arms or children below the age of 6 shall not be admitted.
- Children above 6 years must purchase ticket for admission.
Late Seating Advisory
- You are strongly advised to be seated before the performance start time.
- No admission will be allowed into the venue once the performance has commenced.
- Exceptions may be made at Esplanade's discretion depending on the nature of the performance.
Photography/Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Please note that photographs and videos of patrons may be taken at this event for use in our archival and publicity material.
Orange & Blue Section - Seats are in single or pairs (1 - 2 seats)
Green Section - Seats are in three or four in a row (3 - 4 seats)