Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
International floorball action will return to Singapore this year, with the Women's Asia Oceania Floorball Confederation Cup (AOFC) and the Men's World Floorball Championship Qualifications (WFCQ) - AOFC to be held at the OCBC Arena in May.
The Women's AOFC will take place from May 23-28, followed by the Men's WFCQ - AOFC from May 31-June 4. The latter event will give teams the chance to secure their spot at November's Men's World Floorball Championship 2022 in Switzerland.
SGFS 2022 - Women's AOFC Cup
Group Stage Mon - Fri, 23-2...
Start Sales Date
Internet & Mobile:
9 May 2022, 12am
9 May 2022, 10am
Approximately between 4 to 10 hours
- 23 - 28 May: Approximately 6.5 - 7.5 hrs
- 3 Jun: Approximately 4 hrs 15 mins
- 31 May, 1 - 2 and 4 Jun 2022: Approximately 9 - 10 hrs
- No Interval - All matches to be played consecutively
1. Fans need to be fully vaccinated and is required to show proof of full vaccination prior to entry. Fans travelling from abroad are reminded to prepare the TraceTogether app for entry. Refunds will not be issued to those who fail to provide proof of vaccination.
2. In line with the recent easing of Covid-19 safe management measures, fans will be able to sit together without the need for social distancing but are required to be masked up at all times.
3. Gates will open 90 minutes before game and fans are advised to make their way to the arena early to avoid any delays for entry.
4. Admission to the venue by valid ticket and proof of vaccination
5. Children aged 6 to 12, must be accompanied by an adult. All children aged six and above will need a ticket for entry.
6. No admission for infant in arm and children below 6 years old.
7. Re-entry into the arena are allowed.
8. No outside food and drinks are allowed in the venue. Consumption of Food & Drink within Hall allowed, with adherence to Safe Management Measures.
9. Disposable bottles must be discarded prior to entering the venue. Liquid containers and personal water bottles are permitted but must be emptied prior to entering the venue.
10.Bag exceeding 35cm x 20cm x 30cm are not allowed into venue.
11. Noise makers are not permitted in the venue (including but not limited to: air horn, whistles etc).
12. Flags larger than 1m x 2m and placards with offensive slogans or advertisements are not permitted.
13. Professional Photography and Videography are not allowed.
14. No flash photography and videography allowed.
15. Strictly no action cameras, video cameras, GoPros, laptops, iPads and tablets.
16. No selfie sticks, tripod and monopods.
1. All spectators to Singapore Floorball Series 2022 are to abide by the necessary Safe Management Measures.
2. Singapore Floorball Series adopts a Vaccinated-Differentiated Safe Management Measure (VDS). Spectators attending Singapore Floorball Series 2022, MUST adhere to the following:
- Spectators must be fully vaccinated as part of entry requirement. A valid proof of vaccination is required as condition of entry into venue.
- Mask is required as a condition of entry into venue. Mask must be on at all time within competition hall throughout duration of stay. Mask can only be removed when consuming food & drinks.
- SafeEntry Check In via TraceTogether Application is required as part of entry requirement. Spectators to have their TraceTogether Application ready prior to entry.
- Cheering is strictly prohibited when mask is removed.
3. Individual who are either
- Recovered from a Covid-19 infection within the past 180 days regardless of vaccination status
- Medically ineligible for Covid-19 vaccination
- Unvaccinated children aged 12 & below
Can attend the event.
4. Spectators attending Singapore Floorball Series are NOT required to submit a negative self-administered ART test result before entry into OCBC Arena, however are encouraged to:
- Perform a unsupervised self-administered ART Test if they are feeling unwell with symptom of Covid-19.
- To refrain from attending the event and seek necessary medical assistance
5. Spectators are advised to refrain from verbal communication among each other when mask is removed during food & drink consumption. Cheering is strictly prohibited when mask is removed.
- All children (6 years - 12 years old) attending the event are to be accompanied by a paying adult. Without which will result to the child being denied entry on site.
- Patrons requiring wheelchair seating are kindly request to contact the SISTIC hotline to book tickets.
- No Door Sales available at Venue.