Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
In Greek mythology, Earth is revered as Gaia, the ancestral mother of all life. So too do Hindu scriptures, which worship Mother Earth as Bhooma Devi or Prithivi. As an artistic expression exploring the beauty and significance of Mother Earth, this musical production will reflect the simple but oft-forgotten truth that we are inextricably woven into the fabric of nature itself, without which humanity would cease to be. Despite the destruction wrought upon the Earth by humankind, Mother Nature continues to sustain us. This is but a humble attempt to present an ode to the planet that sustains...
Start Sales Date
Esplanade&Me Priority Booking
11 Oct 2021, 12pm
12 Oct 2021 onwards, 9am
Esplanade Box Office:
12 Oct 2021, 12 noon - 6pm
Approximately 1 hour 10 minutes, with no intermission
Admission Rules of Esplanade:
- All patrons are required to use the TraceTogether app or token via the SafeEntry Gateway. We regret that patrons who do not have the app or the token will be denied entry.
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
- Infants in arms or children below the age of 6 shall not be admitted.
- Children 6 years and above must purchase ticket for admission.
Late Seating Advisory
- You are strongly advised to be seated before the performance start time.
- Latecomers will be admitted during suitable breaks, if any.
- Exceptions may be made at Esplanade's discretion depending on the nature of the performance.
Photography/Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Please note that photographs and videos of patrons may be taken at this event for use in our archival and publicity material.
Help Us Keep Everyone Safe
- Maintain safe distancing between groups.
- Keep your mask on and practice good personal hygiene.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided around the centre and in the performance venues.
- Strictly no food & beverage allowed in the performance venues.
- Esplanade reserves the right not to admit patrons who do not comply with prevailing safe management measures.
- Stay at home if you're unwell.
Established 40 years ago in 1981, Temple of Fine Arts was born out of a need to make the Indian fine arts more accessible and relevant to a new generation. Using new mediums to explore how art can push boundaries and create an impact with audiences, it hopes to set the tone for artistic exploration and innovation, and the greater heights it seeks to scale in the next 40 years to come.
As part of the latest safe management measures, Pre-Event Testing (PET) is compulsory for all audiences attending this performance, except for those who have completed the full vaccination against COVID-19#.
Patrons who have yet to complete their vaccination must undergo PET at any of the Ministry of Health (MOH) Approved Test Providers, or at Quick Test Centres, within 24 hours before the end of the performance, at your own cost. On-site PET is not available at Esplanade for this event.
Children aged 12 and below may be exempted from PET. Please book “12years and below” tickets for children in this age group. Verification will be done at the door, and strictly no admission nor refunds for patrons holding the wrong type of tickets. This is to ensure the number of children does not exceed 20% of the total audience size.
#Full vaccination refers to:
• two weeks after the second dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty, Moderna or any COVID-19 vaccines under the World Health Organisation's (WHO) emergency use list
• recovery from a COVID-19 infection
Do bring along your negative PET test result notice, photo identification, and mobile device with updated TraceTogether (TT) app or token for SafeEntry check-in. We regret that patrons who do not have their photo ID, the app or token will be denied entry. Please visit MOH website for details.
Standard: S$38, S$30