With his long awaited return to the esplanade, let Dominic Chin cure your live-performance blues this September. The “Re-License to Cry” concert will reinvent songs from the acclaimed Singaporean singer’s license to cry EP. Inspired by life, Dominic doesn't shy away from creating emotionally charged music. His songs have been coloured by both his mental health struggles, grief and love.
Following his recent releases, the concert features collaborations with other local artists, including Jean Seizure, Jason Yu, Marian Carmel, Haneri, Gail Belmonte, Sherman Zhuo, and Eli Ordonez f...
Start Sales Date
Internet & Other Channels:
17 Aug 2021, 10am
Approximately 1 Hour 30 minutes (no intermission)
- Rating: General
- Infants in arms or children below the age of 3 shall not be admitted.
- Children above 3 years must purchase ticket for admission.
Late Seating Advisory
- You are strongly advised to be seated 30 minutes before the performance start time.
- No admission will be allowed into the venue once the performance has commenced.
- Exceptions may be made at Esplanade's discretion depending on the nature of the performance.
Photography/Video Recording Rules
- Please note that photographs and videos of patrons may be taken at this event for use in our archival and publicity material.
Help Us Keep Everyone Safe
- Guests who attend this event required to complete their full vaccination regimen at least 14 days prior to performance date.
- Use TraceTogether app or token for SafeEntry check-in.
- Maintain safe distancing between groups.
- No changing of seats is allowed.
- Keep your mask on and practice good personal hygiene.
- Temperature screening is implemented at all entrances.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided around the centre and in the performance venues.
- Strictly no food & beverage allowed in the performance venues.
- Esplanade reserves the right not to admit patrons who do not comply with prevailing safe management measures.
- Stay at home if you're unwell.
Pre-Event Testing (PET) is required for this concert for all audiences, except for the exempted condition below:
1] have completed their second dose of vaccination before or on 14 days before performance [second dose of vacination to be completed by 5 Sept 2021 (inclusive)].
Your vaccination status will be displayed in your TraceTogether (TT) and HealthHub application. You will need to bring along your mobile device with call or internet service, or updated TraceTogether (TT) app on the day of the event. If you do not have a mobile device, please bring along your working TraceTogether token;
 have a valid negative COVID-19 ART (Antigen Rapid Test) or PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) test result taken at most 24 hours before the end of the performance.
The cost of the PET is not included in the ticket price and each test is $30 (inclusive of 7% GST). Payment can be made directly to the vendor onsite. The test is quick and painless and results will be known within half an hour.
Payment mode acceptable: Nets, credit card and GrabPay. More details on the registration of on-site PET will be notified via email nearer to concert date.
Click here to register for PET to reduce waiting time onsite.
Kindly note that results from home test kit is not acceptable.
Please come early to ensure safe and smooth entry for everyone. The rapid results will be updated via QR code/SMS in 30 minutes.
Mandatory Use of TraceTogether app or token for SafeEntry Check-in
All patrons are required to use the TraceTogether app or token via the SafeEntry Gateway. Other modes of SafeEntry check-in will not be accepted. We regret that patrons who do not have the app or the token will be denied entry.
Standard: S$45 (without cost of PET)