A fundraising concert series in aid of SRT
Dick Lee returns to the stage in an intimate performance of storytelling and song. Where his earlier productions have taken us from his humble beginnings as a teen talent in the 1970s (Wonder Boy) to his road to Japan in the 80s (The Adventures of the Mad Chinaman), we now go headlong into his Asian experience in the 90s.
From representing Singapore all over Asia, to being at the heart of the Cantopop action in Hong Kong, Dick’s fears and frustrations fuel his dreams and lead him to his Singaporea...
Start Sales Date
Internet & Other Channels (excluding SISTIC Authorised Agents):
1 Dec 2020, 10am
Approximately 1 Hour 30 minutes (no intermission)
Rating / Age Limit
- All patrons, regardless of age, must purchase a ticket for admission. All children below 16 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Late Seating Advisory:
- Latecomers will be admitted at a suitable point.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is allowed for this event.
SAFETY MEASURES IN OUR THEATRE
We know you are as excited about the reopening of theatres as we are. However, we seek your help to maintain safety measures required for the health and wellbeing of the community. This is crucial in order for arts venues to remain open in these unprecedented times.
All patrons will receive by email an event reminder with the full list of safety measures implemented at KC Arts Centre – Home of SRT. The event reminder can also be found by clicking here.
We have highlighted some important measures here for your convenience:
- Please keep your face mask on at all times and maintain a one metre distance from other patrons.
- Please proceed directly to your seat once you enter the theatre. Mingling with other groups is not allowed.
- TraceTogether is required for entry. Please collect your token or download the mobile phone application prior to your visit.
- Please keep to the staggered arrival timing as indicated in the event reminder.
- There will be separate entrances and facilities for patrons depending on where your seats are located.
Patrons seated in the Stall should enter using the Robertson Walk entrance (next to Lucca’s Trattoria).
Patrons seated in the Circle should enter using the Merbau Road entrance.
- After the performance, audience members will exit the theatre one row at a time.
Apart from the measures above and limiting audience numbers, SRT ensures the cleaning and disinfection of the theatre before and after all performances. We have also coated our theatre with Antimicrobial Shield.
KC Arts Centre – Home of SRT is SG Clean certified
Standard: VIP: S$150*, S$125, S$100
* VIP tickets (S$150) inclusive of autographed show programme.
19 Jan show Standard ticket + autographed show programme + Tatler VIP gift bag (Tatler Jan issue, Moe mini champagne): S$200, S$180