19 Oct 2018, 9am
Other Channels :
19 Oct 2018, 10am
The finale concert of the 6th WBAS Youth Band Festival showcases young musicians ranging from primary schools to tertiary institutions. Handpicked via auditions prior to the Festival, these outstanding young talents experience a week of music making in a dynamic and exciting setting where they are mentored by professional musicians and are led by conductors Mr Tay Kai Tze, Mr Adrian Chiang and Mr Masanori Fukuda from Japan.
Programme for the evening range from classics such as Music for a Festival, Peterloo Overture, Song without Words, Prokofiev's March to all-time favourite pops Japanese Graffiti XII and Latin Gold.
Special appearance by the faculty ensemble performing Persichetti Serenade No. 1.
Approximately 2 hours
(20 minutes interval)
Rating / Age Limit
Admission Rules of Esplanade :
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
- Infants in arms or children below the age of 6 shall not be admitted.
- 6 years old and above must purchase ticket for admission.
Late Seating Advisory
- You are strongly advised to be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- No admission will be allowed into the venue once the performance has commenced.
- Exceptions may be made at Esplanade's discretion depending on the nature of the performance.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No Flash Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is allowed for this event.
Through All SISTIC Channels
S$12 per ticket for WYBF Participants
[Verification: Quote valid password upon purchase]