13 Nov 2017, 9am
13 Nov 2017, 10am
As the year comes to a close, Kris Foundation presents one more joyous concert to send the year off on a high note! This piano recital showcases Evelyn Handrisanto, (Grand Winner of the 4th UPH Chopin Piano Competition; Gold Prize and Most Promising Artist Award of the 4th Asean International Chopin Piano Competition).
She presents Debussy and Chopin as well as two works by local composer Lim Kang Ning. Evelyn will also be joined by string friends from the Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts in Schubert’s ‘Trout’ Quintet.
Approximately 1 Hours 35 Minutes
(1 Interval, 15 Minutes)
Admission Rules of Esplanade:
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
- Infants in arms or children below the age of 7 shall not be admitted.
- Children 7 years and above must purchase ticket for admission.
Late Seating Advisory
- You are strongly advised to be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- No admission will be allowed into the venue once the performance has commenced.
- Exceptions may be made at Esplanade's discretion depending on the nature of the performance.
Photography/Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Please note that photographs and videos of patrons may be taken at this event for use in our archival and publicity material.
Through All SISTIC Channels
S$19 Tickets (Cat 2) for Child (7 to 12 years old) / Students (Local/Overseas) / Senior Citizen (55 years old and above) / NSF
[Applicable from 13 Nov 2017 onwards]
[Please note that random checks on concession tickets will be conducted at the point of entry]
[Patrons unable to present proof of eligibility are required to upgrade their concession tickets to full price tickets]