26 Aug 2019, 2pm
26 Aug 2019, 2pm
There’s charm, too, in Toddler Room, a beautifully gentle, enchantingly designed dance piece for babies and toddlers by Dybwikdans of Norway. The show is presented in a lovely, little white pod in which dancer Marie Ronold Mathisen interacts wordlessly with her very young audience using nicely choreographed movement, big red balloons and a large, but appealingly benign, bird puppet.
This beautiful piece of mini dance theatre has been created by choreographer Siri Dybwik to appeal to our youngest audiences.
Set inside a white dome the children and their carers will immediately become involved in a play without words where gorgeous sculptural objects, sounds, and beautiful costumes are the stimulus for a truly magical experience.
Quote: “Toddler Room is a tent of small wonders and special discoveries”
Click here to find out more about the programme.
Approximately 30 minutes
- Suitable for age 0-3 years old
- Socks are compulsory for both adults and child attending this performance
- Items that are not allow to enter the theatre: baby pram, shoe, food and water
- Floor sitting
- Each transaction must be accompanied by one child, adult/s n child/ren must have their own ticket for entry.
- An adult can accompany a maximum of 2 children. Both adult and child need a ticket.
- Ticket applies per entry
- Advisory: Kindly reach the venue 10-15 minutes earlier, no admission is allowed for latecomers.
Photography/Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Please note that photographs and videos of patrons may be taken at this event for use in our archival and publicity material.
Through all SISTIC channels
10% Discount for PAssion Card
[Verification: Present PAssion Card at the ticketing counter or quote the first 4 digits of your PAssion Card Number as the promotion code for purchases]
10% Discount for SAFRA members
[Verification: Quote password through hotline / enter it online or present valid membership card]
For further enquiry on bookings, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.