30 Oct 2017, 9am
Other Channels :
30 Oct 2017, 10am
Sales period end on 1 Dec 2017, 12am
Loving the Silent Tears is a musical journey of the spirit that traverses the seas and continents in a timeless search for inner peace. An unprecedented musical experience, the show will combine the magic of theater, the mystical beauty of traditional dances, the soul-stirring realm of poetry - and more. Travel the globe through 16 countries, represented by a dazzling array of ancient and modern music styles, songs sung in many languages, vibrant choreography across the cultures, and of course, a diverse star-filled cast. Now, this new musical special screening is coming to SG Golden Village (GV Max) Vivocity on Saturday, Dec 2, 2017 at 2pm.
Director: Tony nominee Vincent Paterson
[director of Michael Jackson’s & Madonna’s world tours]
Choreographer: Emmy winner Bonnie Story
[choreographer of “High School Musical 1, 2 & 3”]
Inspiration: Supreme Master Ching Hai
[world-renowned spiritual teacher, humanitarian, poet and artist]
In addition, enjoy a complimentary admission to a Celestial Art Exhibition at 1-2pm on 2 Dec at GV MAX (ViVoCity) Foyer. Join us to explore traces of divine realms in the exquisite jewellery designs, softly glowing lamps, brilliantly coloured paintings, fine handcrafts, and more!
Approximately 2 hours 20 minutes
Rating / Age Limit
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
- Infants in arms or children below the age of 12 shall not be admitted.
- Children above 12 years must purchase ticket for admission.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is permitted for this event
Through All SISTIC Channels
1 For 1 Promo
[Valid till 16 Nov 2017]
Loving the Silent Tears: The Musical was a phenomenonal benefit show promoting cultural unity and inner peace at Los Angeles’ Shrine Auditorium on October 27, 2012.
The audience was taken on a breathtaking journey to 16 countries across six continents through music, theatre, dance, and poetry, as well as the exceptional artistry of Broadway stars, pop music stars, and top international artists.
The spectacular, one-time red carpet premiere presentation was directed by Tony nominee Vincent Paterson (Michael Jackson’s and Madonna’s world tours) and choreographed by Emmy winner Bonnie Story (High School Musical 1, 2, 3).
• 2-time Grammy winner Jon Secada
• Grammy winner Jody Watley
• Grammy-winning reggae legends Black Uhuru
• Tony winner Debbie Gravitte
• Tony winner Kiril Kulish
• Emmy winner & Tony nominee Liz Callaway
• Tony nominee Patti Cohenour
• French singer Flo Ankah
• Arab singer Camellia Abou-Odah
• Actor Junior Case
• Award-winning actor Luke Eberl
• Aulacese (Vietnamese) singer Ho Quynh Huong
• Italian tenor Mark Janicello
• Award-winning Israeli singer Liel Kolet
• Irish soprano Katie McMahon
• Korean pop star Brian Joo
• Korean singer Heather Park
• Award-winning Brazilian singer Fabiana Passoni
• Persian superstar Siavash Shams
• Chinese platinum pop star Kay Tse
Loving the Silent Tears is based on the rich poetry anthology Silent Tears, written many years ago by world-renowned spiritual teacher, humanitarian, poet and artist Supreme Master Ching Hai.
A team of composers, all of whom have won the Oscar, Tony, Grammy and/or Emmy Award, have set the poet’s masterpiece verses into unforgettable melodies.
• 6-time Grammy winner & 2-time Oscar nominee Jorge Calandrelli
• 2-time Oscar winner Al Kasha
• Emmy winner Doug Katsaros
• 2-time Grammy winner & 3-time Oscar nominee Henry Krieger
• Tony & Emmy winner Don Pippin
• Grammy winner Nan Schwartz
• Oscar & 2-time Grammy winner David Shire
• 2-time Grammy winner Jon Secada