Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
You are cordially invited to savour Mozart’s elegant Horn Concerto No. 2, presented by our Principal Horn, Han Chang-Chou in this 80-minute concert without intermission. Accompanying this fine work: the courtly dances and genteel musings of French Baroque master Jean-Baptiste Lully and orchestral dramatist extraordinaire Richard Strauss, each taking their turns casting the wry humour in Molière’s satire on social pipe dreams.
Darrell Ang, conductor
Han Chang-Chou, horn
LULLY Overture and Dances from Le Bourgeois gentilhomme
Start Sales Date
Priority sales for Season Pass redemptions
17 Apr 2019, 10am
24 Apr 2019, 10am
Internet and hotline sales for this event closes 1 hour before show time on event day. Please proceed to any SISTIC authorised agent for ticketing assistance.
Approximately 2 hours
Rating/ Age Limit
- Children must be age 7 and above to be admitted into the hall.
- Children under 7 will not be admitted into the hall, even with a ticket.
- Please bring along proof of child’s age, such as a student concession pass, as random checks may be conducted at the venue.
- Parents or guardians of children admitted are strongly encouraged to purchase aisle seats.
- We reserve the right to ask parents to bring children out of the hall should they be disruptive during the performance.
- No admission without a ticket.
- You are strongly advised to be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- Latecomers will only be admitted at appropriate pauses during the show or during intermission, if any.
Photography/ Video Recording Rules
- Non-flash photography is allowed during bows and applause. No photography when artistes are performing.
- Unauthorised video recordings are strictly not allowed.
Standard: S$48, S$38, S$28, S$15